by norrisle

Original Post

Re: Madden 17 Trial Problems

★★★★ Novice
K1ngG3
Message 11 of 110 (1,009 Views)

★★★ Novice
I should have like 4 hours left but it says my trial is over. My GT is Whatta Jabroni
Message 12 of 110 (1,007 Views)

★★★ Novice
PHILLYKINGG
Message 13 of 110 (1,005 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
(Xb1)gamertag: Geezo559
Message 14 of 110 (981 Views)

★★ Novice
Played for almost 2 hours yesterday and it said I had less than 9 hours remaining when I turned it off. Wake up this morning and it says my trial has ended??? Please help! Gamertag is Shotgun425
Message 15 of 110 (966 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@ahoyos @LPNR21 @xXb3Astm0D3 @Shotgun425 @ronnieyancy

Guys,

Thank you for the information.I will make sure to pass it to the studio.

I will let you know as soon as I have any update on this.

Cheers.

Message 16 of 110 (901 Views)

★ Novice
I played for maybe two hours and it said I only had 15 mins remaining when I got on this morning, my gamertag is H4IL2THEREDSKIN
Message 17 of 110 (869 Views)

★ Apprentice
Gamertag: SoAxiMOB

I played a few games and it told me I had less than 6 hours left. I come back to play, to to EA access to select madden and the super bowl tickets as come up with an option to "get it now. I select it and it send me to the store where I hit play and get the "it's too early message" ..I was just playing it a few hours ago?? I appreciate the help in trying to fix this.
Message 18 of 110 (860 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had at least 5 hours left yesterday and  turned off my xbox one. I just opened up my trial this afternoon and now my hours have expired.  PinThrower937 is my gamertag

Message 19 of 110 (856 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've contacted EA support 3 times today and they were of ZERO help. I found out that they don't even know what the problem is and have no timetable for it being fixed either. Furthermore they couldn't/wouldn't help me cancel my EA access subscription. If you are like me and don't want to pay for something that isn't working and with no idea WHEN/IF it will even be fixed. Then go to account.xbox.com to cancel your EA Access membership. I encourage everyone to do so and THEN maybe they will get the *hint* and make it right!!!!

Message 20 of 110 (838 Views)