Re: Madden 17 H2H NO RANKING SCORE

by Cosm2741

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I will let you guys on a little info. I won a game and went in to check what that players rank was. Right then I noticed all rankings was gone. Matter of fact on the head-to-head screen the column to the right used to have three choices now only has two just like you started out when you was not right at all. I was in the top 5.4%. After spending 4 days and seven different people with EA Sports they told the big fat * lie that they have never heard of this problem and maybe it will be fixed in the next patch. In other words just like all the rest of those games they do not work correctly now that I know how to fix them but they damn sure they won't they're $70 when you buy it.
Message 21 of 41 (2,361 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am 385 wins and 260 losses with ranking points of 7411. I have not had a ranking the whole time I have been playing this. I was talking to someone that I playing against and he said his ranking just showed up after many months of playing. I seen this problem was first reported last year! I am not willing to create a whole new account and start all over just to have my ranking show up. Has there been any update on a solution to this problem yet???
Message 22 of 41 (2,239 Views)

★ Apprentice
Your rank was stripped for cheating.
Message 23 of 41 (2,202 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Well I never had a rank and I don't know how to cheat..... so.... that's not it
Message 24 of 41 (2,197 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
The first thing a cheater says is..huh...lag? What's that. Cheating... I don't know how...lol. Or my favorite, what's a lag switch. Any gamer who says he doesn't know what a lag switch is is a liar or an idiot.
Message 25 of 41 (2,184 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You must get beat a lot and blame people for cheating when they beat you... you know, thats what most * say
Message 26 of 41 (2,176 Views)

★ Apprentice
Lol. In H2h 90% of the players I meet cheat. I have winning record and in the top 6%. You must be one of the 90%. And you probably have no rank...which what this thread is about.
Message 27 of 41 (2,160 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Lmao.. you're in the top 6% and yet you're on this page being a little troll. Go somewhere with your pathetic attention seeking * and gtf off this post.. btw you're not top 6% ..look again. Lmao
Message 28 of 41 (2,153 Views)

★ Apprentice
You don't even know my id. I love the fact cheaters like you have no rank.
Message 29 of 41 (2,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem I'm 79-68 and I was ranked 90,000 when I was 11-5 but now my ranking disappeared I can assure you I don't cheat. But I did hear if you go for it a lot on 4th down which I do because my opponent does it makes your ranking disappear. But I'm pissed my record is decent yet I'm unranked and the person I just beat is 228-253 with less ranking points than me yet he's ranked 24,000 this is bull EA I demand answers.
Message 30 of 41 (2,033 Views)