Madden 16 h2h leaderboard glitch

by 1Truwin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 16 h2h leaderboard glitch

★★ Novice

Im 33rd ranked in points and have disappeared from the leaderboard i have contacted ea help and they did nothing for months still haven’t fixed it they just said to post it here

Message 1 of 7 (1,563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 16 h2h leaderboard glitch

Community Manager

Hi, @1Truwin 

The team is aware of the leaderboard H2H rankings disappearing on players and investigating. I'm afraid this is affecting multiple Madden titles outside of Madden 16 and when we have more information on it we'll share it with the community here. Our Support team is limited on what they can address in games for players features to adjust leaderboards, wins, losses, or stats are not available to them. We apologize your results can no longer be seen and value your patience while the team is looking into it. 

Thank you for playing Madden 16.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,350 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I have way more wins than the ithers on the leaderboard so quantity is not the issue, however i have substantially leas losses than any1 so that may be causing the glitch. The person with the losweat amount of losses has around 300 whereas i have around 80. I used to be on tye leaderboard when i was in the eighties and seventies but i disappeared as i climbed and i now ahould be listed as 33rd ranked on the regular h2h leaderboard 

Message 2 of 7 (1,556 Views)

★★ Novice

Still no help no response

Message 3 of 7 (1,485 Views)

★★ Novice

Bump still nothing what a surprise ea not fixing a ridiculous issue that should never have been there in the first place SHOCKING

Message 4 of 7 (1,457 Views)

★★ Novice

Another day another ignore from ea and i dm some and tgey wont wven courtesy respond, can some1 start an ea boycott?

Message 5 of 7 (1,428 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanksbea so glad to hear the extension signed today, thats all that matters, not the customers 

Message 6 of 7 (1,392 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @1Truwin 

The team is aware of the leaderboard H2H rankings disappearing on players and investigating. I'm afraid this is affecting multiple Madden titles outside of Madden 16 and when we have more information on it we'll share it with the community here. Our Support team is limited on what they can address in games for players features to adjust leaderboards, wins, losses, or stats are not available to them. We apologize your results can no longer be seen and value your patience while the team is looking into it. 

Thank you for playing Madden 16.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,351 Views)