Re: Madden 16 cfm player progression

by derekmcpherson1

Original Post

Madden 16 cfm player progression

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Players are earning much less XP than in Madden 15. This is disappointing, especially for someone who drafts quick - to - superstar progression players.
Message 1 of 79 (16,691 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I understand that in Madden 15 players earned too much xp. That being said we now earn wayyyy too little I had a rookie rb get 950 yds rushing over 300 receiving and 9 tds.A pretty good season I thought for 67 rated guy. I progressed to 69 after that whoopee.. It seems impossible to progress more than 3-4 pts per year that's too low. You can't develop a team, that sucks
Message 2 of 79 (16,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It is now impossible to progress anyone in franchise mode. Talk about one end of the spectrum to the other. Why is this so hard to figure out for EA?
Message 3 of 79 (16,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Sometimes I enjoy playing the GM in cfm, I simulate the games and go through free agency and the draft and try to develop players to build a solid team. With the xp so low now I can't get more than 2k xp after a season which makes it impossible to develop a team.
Message 4 of 79 (16,281 Views)

★★ Apprentice

this is killing my madden experience. everything still cost the same... Great I throw 60 Touchdowns in a season and still cant even progress from quick - superstar status.

The only reason I play this freakin game is to develop my lowly dolphins into a great team, which is now impossible. Thanks idiots! Not to mention many players seem to have incredibly low ratings and no confidence or consistency, which means they cant even EARN the low XP present...

So what, we are supposed to play MUT? no thanks, id rather give up video games first.

Message 5 of 79 (16,213 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Glad I am not alone in experiencing this. This problem is making CFM almost unplayable for me. When can we get some sort of fix, EA?
Message 6 of 79 (16,191 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I went so far as to edit a new roster, took about 4 hours.. started a new CFM and played a game.. then I saw the same thing (not surprisingly), that the progression just isn't part of the game anymore... even after the 4 hour roster edit... this just isn't fun anymore if I cant progress. Not everyone just wants to play online and buy MUT packs or whatever they are... common EA FIX THIS NOW!

Message 7 of 79 (16,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Surprised to see this isn't on more threads across the internet.  Very disappointed to see how the XP is handed out this year.  It seems impossible to start with a bad team (Bears are my example) and try to rebuild it.  I was in year 4 of my rebuild effort and my QB who was a superstar progression who i drafted after year 1  was only up a total of 4 points in those 3 years.  I had zero players above 82 on my team even through I had a number of great draft picks during the 3 years.  It makes it hard for me to compete with teams that are already stacked and don't need to be rebuilt.  I also understand the XP system was too easy last year but there has to be a happy middle ground here.  Can't even enjoy the game this year since I purchase it for the franchise mode.  Wondering if this is a "known" issue and if it is able to be fixed/patched?  

Message 8 of 79 (16,120 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I cant believe this isnt getting more attention... FM (Franchise Mode) BUILT THE MADDEN FRANCHISE... and now sadly it appears the team is abandoning it... For the first time EVER, I am agreeing with the masses that I probably wont buy this game again... and I buy EVERY year release day... SMH, they really dropped the ball here.

Message 9 of 79 (16,056 Views)

★ Novice
There has to be something EA can do about it.
Message 10 of 79 (16,052 Views)