Re: Madden 16 PS3

by baesteve1983

Original Post

★★ Novice
100% agree. Ps3 and 360 users got completely ripped off.
Message 11 of 17 (714 Views)

Re: Madden 16 connected franchise mode on Xbox 360

★★ Novice
It has been over 24 hours since I posted with no response. Chatted with Prasoon on 9/2 and posted question based on his recommendation; therefore it has been closer to 48 hours that EA has been aware of the issue and no response. Not even a "We are looking into it."
Message 12 of 17 (712 Views)

Re: Connected Franchise new features not on xbox 360

★★★ Newbie
This game is completely worthless! I play cfm to try to develop my team and improve my younger players. Without the drive goals xp it is impossible to make your roster better. They should have just left the practice option from 2014 alone.
Message 13 of 17 (693 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I agree with all of the above.  I feel robbed.  

Some Game Prep options, particularly those to develop XP, were removed on all versions... but it's no big deal on the Next Gen consoles.  But on the 360, we're totally screwed - no way you should have an MVP and record-setting QB get 5000 XP in a season when he would get 200,000 XP or whatever on Madden 15.  It takes 20,000+ XP to move up from average development to good... so it would take 4+ seasons just to upgrade that one trait, winning the MVP each year.

Put that XP Game Prep functionality, at a minimum, back in via a patch.  There's no reason to screw your 360 customers like this, particularly when there was no warning whatsoever on any of the EA websites that "oh, but if you have a 360, you will get none of these new features."

Message 14 of 17 (669 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I thought it was just me.  

Message 15 of 17 (578 Views)

Re: Madden 16 Xbox 360 Connected Franchise mode

★★★ Newbie

The Madden 16 Scouting is completely different on the X-Box One then it is on the 360. On the one it now displays scouting combine scores, unique to each position. As well as a weekly amount of scouting points. 

Message 16 of 17 (467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Like they thought, “let’s make Madden 25 again on the PS3 and hope no one notices.” Like what the hell.

Message 17 of 17 (110 Views)