Re: Madden 16 Xbox 360

by baesteve1983

Original Post

Madden 16 Xbox 360

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When waiting for the game to come out I read about all the new improvements in madden 16.  I purchased the game on the day it was released to my surprise the improvements are only on the next generation consoles.  I purchased the game for the same price as the one for Xbox one, but get a quarter of the new madden and three quarters of madden 15.  As I play it the more frustrated and cheated I feel.  I have purchased madden since 2003 and this is the first time I've been outraged due to the false advertising.

Message 5 of 17 (3,533 Views)

Madden 16 PS3

★★★ Newbie

How can you charge 60 dollars for the PS3 version when you hardly change anything? Madden 16 is practically the same exact game as Madden 25 except for rosters and passing controls are a little different. COME ON EA. UPDATE THE PS3 VERSION TOO. A LOT OF PEOPLE STILL PLAY ON IT.

Message 1 of 17 (3,530 Views)

Re: Madden 16 PS3

★★★ Newbie
Oh I'm so surprised ea has nothing to say to that because there is no reason.
Message 2 of 17 (3,523 Views)

Connected Franchise new features not on xbox 360

★★★ Newbie

None of the new features shown on the EA web site under features are available for the xbox 360.  Was told that AFTER buying the game from someone on the EA Help Live Chat.  For the 360 it is exactly like Madden 15 with a new roster.

Message 3 of 17 (3,519 Views)

Madden 16 Xbox 360 Connected Franchise mode

★★★ Newbie

So when looking online it acts like the whole scouting process has been changed, and that there is a combine, etc. It seems to me that the franchise mode is identical to last years version. Is the 360 version just completely different than the xbox one version or is the game just this glitchy??

Message 4 of 17 (3,515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased Madden 16 for Xbox 360. Madden boasted about everywhere features including catching mechanics and a new style of defensive gameplay. I cannot access these features. Does anyone know how to access these new features on Xbox 360? 

Message 6 of 17 (3,516 Views)

Madden 16 connected franchise mode on Xbox 360

★★ Novice
Connected Franchise Mode on Xbox 360 doesn't look like the screen shots on EA's site. Especially the scouting feature; it looks exactly like it did for Madden 15 and I can't find the combine info. Also, everywhere else that I have read mentions the game starting with a Super Bowl 50 preview. I didn't have that happen.
Message 7 of 17 (3,511 Views)

★★ Novice
I agree. If you are not going to put the new features in the ps3 and 360 versions, make it clear in your advertising. Total waste of money. Also, since the xp points earning system changed, madden 15 is actually a better game and more fun to play than madden 16. I feel completely cheated.
Message 8 of 17 (3,503 Views)

Re: Madden 16 Xbox 360 Connected Franchise mode

★★ Novice
It appears to be false advertising on EA's part. They just stole money/ripped off everyone who plays on ps3 or 360.
Message 9 of 17 (3,501 Views)

Re: Connected Franchise new features not on xbox 360

★★ Novice
Complete rip off. It's actually worse than 15 since the scouting points can't be built up like in 15 and the xp points earning is way off as well.
Message 10 of 17 (3,499 Views)