Re: Madden 15 ps3 freezing after every game

by Nmarcantonio

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
EA can you please fix this ASAP! I didn't get Madden 25 last year because of the whole freezing problem and I was thinking of waiting it out again this yr to c what major problems would arise but nope I said to myself: "Self there is NO way EA would allow these freezing problems to happen again, so lets GO buy Madden 15 at midnight when it comes out!" And what do you know, here I am having madden almost a week and I have played 11 games in my CCM (offline) and I'm still on WK 4 on my preseason and I just finished the 4th game of the preseason for the 3rd time and GUESS what EA??? Gonna have to play it one more F-ING time... Come on EA! Reeeally!!! PLEASE fix it ASAP. This is the only reason I bought the game and I honestly almost don't care what else is wrong and goes wrong as long as I can finish a games and not have to worry wether or not my game is gonna freeze when I'm done and it's trying to load back out. PLEASE fix it soon, very, very, very soon. Thank you.
Message 21 of 80 (4,236 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also happening here. After nearly every game it freezes on the loading screen. Come on EA! We need some answers and a patch! This is extremely frustrating!!!!!

Message 22 of 80 (4,233 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I hope it's fixed by today. I really, really do. PLEASE EA I am begging you guys to get this fixed ASAP. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. I can't and won't play the game until it's fixed and I hate it.
Message 23 of 80 (4,230 Views)

★★★★ Novice
PLEASE fix this ASAP EA. This is killing me cause I refuse to play Madden on my PS3 until it's fixed. The ONLY reason I bought the game is to create myself as the Dolphins FB/TE and play offline CCM. And I can't because it will not load back to the CCM menu after a game is done it will just FREEZE in the loading screen. This sucks EA, you suck right now EA! I don't care if u guys fix any other things in the game. Just please fix this ASAP. Please. I'm literally begging. PLEASE!
Message 24 of 80 (4,214 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I don't think they care....

Message 25 of 80 (4,059 Views)

★ Novice
I called EA support and I called every store that sells this game Madden 15 will be on recall pretty soon
Message 26 of 80 (4,045 Views)

★ Novice
save that game you will get your money back because I called Best Buy I told them what was going on they gone you're probably recall it so that mean you will get your money back
Message 27 of 80 (4,045 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Offline franchise created player. Freezing after every game. Got warranty on game and returned it and still happening. Would like to know what ea will do about this.
Message 28 of 80 (3,998 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This may be super stupid and dumb luck but I found something that has been working for me at least that has kept the game from freezing 9 games in a row (knock on wood). Being mad and desperate I was trying anything and one game tried waiting about 15 seconds after the game in the post game menu and then hit quit game. When it asked it I was sure or whatever its says I hit no, staying on the post game menu. I waited another 15 seconds or so then hit quit game again then hit yes.

After experiencing the loading screen freeze multiple times doing this got it to load the career menu clean without freezing. Doesn't make sense and could be a fluke but it's been working for me in my offline connected career so I'm going to keep doing it and figured I'd pass it along because I know how much it sucks when it freezes. I was one game away from putting the game down for good when I tried this. Good luck and hope it works for everyone else, glad EA is on top of their game with this stuff and is such a stand up company.

Message 29 of 80 (3,841 Views)

★★ Novice
I Have Tried With 2 Different Offline Connected Franchises, But I Get The "Loading" Freeze EVERY TIME I'm Try to Start A Season Game! EA Sports Needs To Fix Offline Problems ASAP! Otherwise That's a Wrap on My Long History of Madden Purchases!
*How Did Nobody At EA See This Major Bug??
Message 30 of 80 (3,839 Views)