Madden 15 Offline Franchise, Lost money when i won superbowl

by 15klassm

Original Post

Madden 15 Offline Franchise, Lost money when i won superbowl

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I have played a year with the Dolphins in offline franchis mode and so for, won the superbowl, and ended up with negative funds. Now i understand the fact that i could have just managed my finances poorly but i didnt. All my prices were set where the public wanted them and i was making about 3-4 mil every home game. and i understand why i would lose money in an away game, that makes sense. But what reallly gets me is that during the playoffs, you have to pay the players salary, and guess what, THEY DO NOT DO THAT IN THE ACTUAL NFL. So you are still losing money during the playoffs because you are paying your players, where in actuality, you should be making money off of ticket sales and tv ads because that is how it actually is! no team in the nfl that makes the playoffs loses 2-3 million every game THEY WIN. So as i kept winning with the dolphins through the playoffs, i kept losing money, which is absurd. By the time i was at the superbowl i had negative 3 or 4 million dollars, which i was confused about but i thought to myself, maybe ill make it all up in the superbowl because that is what happens, you make money in the superbowl because it is the most popular championship out there. Anyway, i win the superbowl but guess what?! down another 2 mil! what? explain this to me. How does a team not even profit a few bucks by winning the superbowl? This pretty much means, if you are small market team, dont win. Because if you do you will just keep losing money and then eventually get fired. WHY WOULD ANY TEAM WANT TO KEEP WINNING IN THE SEASON AND PLAYOFFS IF ALL THEY ARE GOING TO DO IS LOSE MONEY AND EVENTUALLY LOSE THEIR JOB? This absolutely needs to be fixed because it is just too unrealistic. Nothing dramatic, but just make sure teams get rewarded for winning in the playoffs. Many people have had the same problem, and it is starting to get really old. Please fix.

Message 1 of 2 (1,478 Views)

Re: Madden 15 Offline Franchise, Lost money when i won superbowl

★★ Novice

It took 9 years to figure it out lol and here is your answer. I kept resetting the playoffs and found out that if you are not number 1 seed meaning you do not get home field advantage then yupp you lose money. Also you do not sell super bowl merch. Which is a big thing to finances. I have found some tricks to get myself to over 100 million in Madden 15 after 8 winning seasons. All Pro Level playing every game. Not like it used to be and it never got better thus why I am still playing 15 LMAO. Hope this served as a good answer to you. Oh one more thing I got a message 8 years ago from an ex designer of Madden. They quit because EA stop paying for true player knowledge and NFL influences. Thus you have soccer loving creators of an American Football team. I have never nor will I ever buy another copy of Bangy Football. Most designers are from Bangladesh 🇧🇩 yupp

Message 2 of 2 (281 Views)