MUT Seasons Rewards Waiting!!!

by YoSandwich1

Original Post

Re: Madden 18 Seasons - Server Cannot Process Your Request

★★★★ Novice
It's funny because this thread has the most comments and complaints and EA refuses to give any of us help to fix the problem. I'm getting a hold of someone to get my money back and never playing madden again. I suggest everyone do the same because they obviously don't care about there customers
Message 51 of 57 (2,046 Views)

Re: MUT Seasons Rewards Waiting!!!

★★ Apprentice

please  fix this  please  its been 2 weeks erorr 

iam so mad  please  fix it

Message 52 of 57 (2,022 Views)

★★ Apprentice

please  fix it

Message 53 of 57 (2,022 Views)

Re: Madden 18 Seasons - Server Cannot Process Your Request

★★ Apprentice

plese  fix it my gamer tag is texaspuppet840 on xbox 1

Message 54 of 57 (2,007 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Jaytoolegit
Is my online I.D for Playstation 4 . Weeks I haven’t been able to play MUT season I u a lan cable that is directly routed to the ps4 you’ve guys have made a thousand excuses on why it possibly can you please pitch this bug I haven’t received my rewards either. Every time I try to play it kicks me out of the entire MUT mode I can play everything else just fine but I enjoy MUT seasons the most and this is really holding me back.
Message 55 of 57 (1,973 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Please help us fix the issue why is it that you guys can’t patch all the cheating things ppl use to get over but can’t patch this bug jaytoolegit is my PlayStation 4 user I.d. Please help me so I can play MUT season again
Message 56 of 57 (1,973 Views)

★★★ Newbie

guys i found the cure!!!! if you’re having this issue still, pull up the screen that says rewards waiting, click a on it, then quickly spam a and b a bunch. selecting and deselecting it very quickly. it freed it up for me. let me know if this works for you!

Message 57 of 57 (1,859 Views)