MUT Salary Cap mode. EA server unavailable

by brewzer1324

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MUT Salary Cap mode. EA server unavailable

★★★ Newbie

Everything other than MUT salary cap mode works fine, i get the message "EA servers unavailable at this time. Please try again later."

Only happens in this game mode, DCR and MUT H2H work just fine.

Message 1 of 26 (1,436 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MUT Salary Cap mode. EA server unavailable

Community Manager

@Sloppy2324@brewzer1324@Two_belts27@irunlikeagurley@cookie27monstar

To help us with this issue I would like to request a couple of info points from you:

• Please post your username/PSN ID/Gamertag
  • Post the most recent time the issue occurred. Please include your timezone and be as accurate as possible with the time of occurrence.

Thanks.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png

View in thread

Message 12 of 26 (1,649 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

yeah i cant sign in on salary cap either its been that way for me for two days what causes that

Message 2 of 26 (1,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It says ea servers is not available at this time. Please try again later now I had this message yesterday and now again today what should I do now I'm hoping you guys do something for me senses this is happening to me what is going on I'm paying my service and now this come on please do something thanks
Message 3 of 26 (1,400 Views)

★★ Novice

me 2 same thing past 2 days everything works but salary cap help please

Message 4 of 26 (1,389 Views)

Community Manager

As the error message says, you should retry accessing this mode after some time.

It may also be worthwhile going through some connectivity troubleshooting to be sure your end of the connection is good to go:

http://help.ea.com/article/connection-troubleshooting-basic/  

http://help.ea.com/article/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-xbox/  

http://help.ea.com/article/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-playstation/  

barry.png
Message 5 of 26 (1,381 Views)

★★ Novice

its been 3 days and mut salary cap ranked still isnt working, it says attention the draft entry cost has changed please exit an enter draft champions again. Im not in draft champions menu im on ulti salary cap so its sayin im on draft champions but im not. My connection is good everything else is working.Ive uninstalled, deleted saved files, cleared mac, reset router an modem an still doesnt work, what next help please.

Message 6 of 26 (1,375 Views)

Madden 17 mut salary cap down

★★★ Newbie
MUT 17 salary cap; servers unavaiable at this time, please try again later. Ok EA across the board this is a commom and rising issue. The salary cap mode has not work since launch. DC and h2h work and solo challenges... Also i have tryed all the proper steps on my end; i just currently reenstalled the game due to this issue... Hopefully this work... Or maybe you guys can patch this in update!!!!!!!!!----.such a waste of time and money to be hung on not being able to play salary cap.
Message 7 of 26 (1,342 Views)

Salary cap

★★ Newbie
Whenever I try to play salary cap ranked, it says ea severs not available. I play 35 games before this
Message 8 of 26 (1,334 Views)

★★ Novice

Now experiencing this same issue, happened out of nowhere......was playing Salary Cap all night until this bug occurred. Like everyone else it is ONLY Salary Cap Ranked, this isn't a connection or port issue, it is some bug that needs looked into. I tried calling customer support but they did nothing other than send me here....where more than likely we will all be sitting here for months without a resolution. This is my, and I'm sure a lot of others who posted, favorite game mode and now we'll be stuck unable to play maybe for the whole year as I see weeks have passed since the first post and our best answer from a community manager is "Try back later"? Are you serious??? You never cease to amaze EA. Good Job. 

Message 9 of 26 (1,283 Views)

★★ Novice
Same this is a real issue with salary cap and not a connectivity issue. Fix this.
Message 10 of 26 (1,273 Views)