Re: MUT Salary Cap mode. EA server unavailable

by MrCantSeeColors

Original Post

EA servers are down Salary Cap

★★★ Newbie
I'm having this problem for days now. Whenever I go to enter a salary cap event with 3 tickets I get an error message saying the EA servers are down. It is not a internet issue on my end. And multiple people have this problem. This is ridiculous no one can help. I've played over 200 games in salary cap. I spend money on the game and can not play?
Psn xxAllDayxx28
Message 21 of 26 (676 Views)

Re: EA servers are down Salary Cap

★★★★ Novice

Same exact issue and getting no response on twitter or EA help from this webpage

Very frustrating!!!!

Message 22 of 26 (657 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My issue started last night and is most definitely NOT related to connectivity or ISP on my end.  All other modes work absolutely fine.

There may be some link to the 1 ticket in my possession and buying 2 tickets for 6000 as I heard Sloppy_24 mention that

I think the same thing happened when my error first occurred

I have reached out to contact us on here for help twice nd yet to receive any email or phone call- tried twitter help today and no response

VERY FRUSTRATING!

Message 23 of 26 (655 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is 100% not a connectivity issue- this is a BUG no doubt

Anyone experiencing this problem DO NOT bother with restarting servers, platform, or game- it will not change a thing

We have all done something that started this bug- Sloppy_24 mentioned he had 1 ticket then went to buy 2 to enter, I think I had the same problem

It is some goofy bug like this that starts the problem

His just fixed after an EA update, so it may be any time they update the game it fixes this, but I would prefer not to wait until another random update

Message 24 of 26 (654 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also IF you use your tickets to play another mode and have 0 tickets- then go to buy tickets in Sal Cap Mode it says something like......  The price to enter has changed, please leave DC mode and enter again.   This also never happened until this glitch in the game started, and is the same message everyone else gets encountering this bug in the game.

SO if you have tickets-  Message is Error- EA Servers Down

If no tickets- it gives the other message I just posted

Message 25 of 26 (652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

MrCantSeeColors, Central time 4:40pm 

Message 26 of 26 (582 Views)