Re: Locked out of auction house

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Locked out of auction house

★★★ Newbie

Ive been locked of my auction house for about 5 days now also lost 1.1 million coins and I haven’t gotten an email saying im banned or anything. I alos checked my ban history and it just says there is nothing to see there. Ive contacted ea multiple times and they keep responding with links to this site and none of it helps at all. I just want to know if im banned and if so how long till my auctions are unlocked or if they will be at all someone please help me. Also dont say send an email or reach out to tos cuz ive done that and haven’t gotten a response.

Message 1 of 2 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there @TylerWood1400,

We're not able to assist with bans directly here on AHQ, and we wouldn't be able to verify if your account has been actioned or not as we don't have access to your specific account details. Please also note at the top of the ban history page, it does state that not all account actions will appear on that page- so it's possible your account has been actioned if you're not seeing any history there.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute this decision with the Terms of Service team through the link here. If you've already sent an appeal in to Terms of Service about this, the Terms of Service team will review your appeal and get back to you with those results as quickly as possible, be sure to keep an eye on your email for that reply. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (334 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there @TylerWood1400,

We're not able to assist with bans directly here on AHQ, and we wouldn't be able to verify if your account has been actioned or not as we don't have access to your specific account details. Please also note at the top of the ban history page, it does state that not all account actions will appear on that page- so it's possible your account has been actioned if you're not seeing any history there.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute this decision with the Terms of Service team through the link here. If you've already sent an appeal in to Terms of Service about this, the Terms of Service team will review your appeal and get back to you with those results as quickly as possible, be sure to keep an eye on your email for that reply. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (335 Views)