by kdotjcole2016

Original Post

Re: Error linking twitch to EA account

★ Novice

same issue here!  i've given up and unlinking twitch a.k.a. GLITCH

Message 10 of 145 (10,362 Views)

Re: how do you unlink a twitch account?

★★★ Newbie

This keeps happening to me as well... Please anyone!??????

Message 11 of 145 (11,532 Views)

Error linking twitch to EA account

★★★ Newbie

I am having trouble linking twitch to my ea account, everytime i attempt to link it i get invalid request. Some help on this would be great since i payed 5$ for this twitch stuff...

Message 12 of 145 (8,135 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. Twitch says that account is linked, from EA side I don't see anything

Message 13 of 145 (8,123 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

The invalid request seems to be a problem at Twitch's side though Twitch says it's at EA's side. Both EA and Twitch are kinda asking each other to contact their own supports : https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/comments/6vcfem/need_some_assistance_linking_my_ea_account_to_my/

In any case it seems to be a problem at the higher ups end not users end so let them throw the hot potato around and find us a fix eventually.

The linking of the wrong account probably could be something either EA's support or Twitch's support could fix. I don't know much of Twitch's end of things but here's the link to EA's support : https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 14 of 145 (11,305 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hey there @cwg3712

It would seem like it is a case of something being wrong there with either Twitch's side of things, EA's side of things or Amazon's side of things. No party wants to take responsibility as they play hot potato right now while pointing fingers at each other while investigating what's actually going on.

Link to reddit discussion about it : https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/comments/6vcfem/need_some_assistance_linking_my_ea_account_to_my/

In any case, this would imply that it is not an user error or something user can at this very moment do anything about, and we very simply need to wait for them to investigate who's issue is it now.

All we can do is wait.

Message 15 of 145 (8,120 Views)

★★ Novice

I linked the incorrect EA account to my twitch prime account as well. I unlinked EA account from Twitch settings and when I go to login to my main EA account I get the same message. This is a bunch of *. Now I will miss out on my Prime Loot because these guys can't code properly.

Message 16 of 145 (11,135 Views)

How do I redeem my Twitch Prime Reggie White?

★ Novice

I have linked my EA and Twitch Prime accounts, and the Twitch page says it has been redeemed. If I go to Madden NFL 18, there is no Twitch Prime pack in my pack collection and no Reggie White in my cards. So how do I get the card redeemed onto my team?

Message 17 of 145 (10,491 Views)

{"error":"invalid_request"} when linking Twitch and EA Accounts

★★★★ Novice
{"error":"invalid_request"}

I received the above error when linking my Twitch and EA accounts. After being assisted by EA chat for a couple hours we determined it may be due to the fact that my brother and I share games. In the instance he bought Madden 18 Goat and I received the regular for download because my Xbox is his secondary home box. Does anyone know if this obstructs the ability to receive Madden awards when linking Twitch and EA? 

Thank you support.

Message 18 of 145 (10,642 Views)

Re: {"error":"invalid_request"} when linking Twitch and EA A

★★★ Newbie

Had a similar issue. I linked the wrong EA account to my twitch. I found a work around though. You can try two things. UnSubscribe and cancel all connections with twitch prime and EA, then change your twitch email and try again. Or what I did. You cancel everything from your twitch account and make a new twitch account. Then link it all up again in the steps and it should work.

Message 19 of 145 (10,587 Views)