Linking EA and Twitch Prime

by kdotjcole2016

Original Post

REGGIE WHITE - TWITCH PROMOTION

★★★ Newbie

I HAVE LINKED BOTH ACCOUNTS AND STILL HAVEN'T RECIEVED REGGIE WHITE. ANY SUGGESTIONS? I HAVE ALREADY UNLINKED AND RELINKED THE ACCOUNTS ON TWICE AND STILL NOTHING. IS THIS JUST A TIMING ISSUE OR IS SOMETHING WRONG? ALSO, I SHOULD ADD THAT I HAVE THE SAME EMAIL SO THAT ISN'T THE ISSUE.

Message 91 of 145 (1,681 Views)

Re: Linking EA and Twitch Prime

★★★ Novice

@Malzikeao wrote:

Havent heard anything back from EA or Twitch for a few days.  I tried to think of a solution. I made a new twitch account and it linked flawlessly with my EA account, however the problem now is that twitch prime/amazon only recognizes the first account that linked because they only give rewards to one account.  Disconnect my twitch prime account from amazon via the amazon account settings doesnt fix this.  So I can link my EA account to probably any twitch account out there, except the ONE that I need to connect it to. Can't wait to hear "EA is aware that some users are experiencing issues redeeming Madden content. Teams are working to resolve this as soon as possible" from them again.

This is my exact issue friend and for me a little red box pops up that basically says these rewards have already been claimed by an account with the same e-mail but with a different twitch account

Message 92 of 145 (1,781 Views)

Re: how do you unlink a twitch account?

★ Novice

Im having the same issue, Unlinked all and tried to reink get the same slash page.

Message 93 of 145 (1,776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i've done every step roger, 5 times, and i still get the same error code message. there is nobody willing to help with the issue either, its super frustrating. ea makes it IMPOSSIBLE to contact anybody, and nobody seems to want to help. but its okay, ea is making billions of dollars, so whats one pissed off customer

thanks for nothing roger and ea! <3

Message 94 of 145 (1,825 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It's been almost two weeks since this issue started and we're no closer to getting this problem fixed then we were the day it happened. Both EA and Twitch have dropped the ball big time, totally inept is the best way to describe their handling of this problem. Twitch not having an actual customer service phone number is beyond ridiculous. Email-based customer service?!?!? This isn't 1995 Twitch, quit being cheap and get with the times. With Madden heading the way of pay-to-play this will be my last year of having to deal with EA as well. 

Message 95 of 145 (1,796 Views)

★★ Novice

I thought I was the only one experiencing this issue. I have verified that the correct account is linked. I have unlinked and re-linked the EA account to Twitch Prime. No Legends. EA has responded and so has Twitch. They have provided no resolution. 

Message 96 of 145 (1,920 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This 100% worked everyone needs to up vote this
Message 97 of 145 (2,027 Views)

Re: {"error":"invalid_request"} when linking Twitch and EA A

★★★ Newbie

Negative. I have tried this myself and it stats that the Twitch Loot has all ready been sent to the Amazon Account already.

Message 98 of 145 (2,014 Views)

★★★ Novice

You guys are lucky haven't even got passed the error stage

Message 99 of 145 (2,000 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I still get the 

{"error":"invalid_request"}

message when i try to relink the accounts, why is this? 

Message 100 of 145 (1,980 Views)