Re: Linking EA and Twitch Prime

by ton0428

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Tincher-

Are you sure we should see Twitch when signed into are EA account? I only see my EA account connected to my Xbox Live gamertag when signed into my EA account. 

Could a EA employee please confirm whether or not we should be seeing Twitch as "connected" when at the home pag of our EA account.

Thanks

Message 81 of 145 (2,891 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah same for me I had to change email and it didn't work after that.

Message 82 of 145 (2,877 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Wtf same here this is bull *
Message 83 of 145 (2,852 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
What to do error invalid request comes up
Message 84 of 145 (2,846 Views)

★★★ Novice

I signed up last Tuesday and still no rewards. This is a joke!

Message 85 of 145 (2,819 Views)

★ Novice

@frannypoopoo wrote:

mine says im connected everywhere

im connected through amazon, twitch prime, ea account, twitch account

everything is connected and still have not received a single award

Same here, did you ever get them?

Message 86 of 145 (2,956 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah ive been signed up for a week. It says the rewards are in my bank. I dont know, twitch got back with me and said they are still trying fix the problem
Message 87 of 145 (2,940 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys i have been fighting these same issues all week. I am pretty sure we all linked the wrong EA account when we first linked to Twitch. Then tried unlinking in Twitch etc. I kept getting the error message or i was told my EA account wasnt linked to begin with. I simply logged into the original EA account, the wrong one, make sure to log out and close all open webpages and only have the wrong EA account open. Log into that one and then follow the link to UNLINK your EA acoount. It will have you sign into ORIGIN, dont forget ORIGIN and your EA account are the same. Turns out i have 2 of both lol. Anyway i unlinked in the wrong Origin account. Went back to Twitch and unlinked to EA THEN logged into correct EA account and LINKED AND VIOLA!! Hope that wasnt too confusing lolz

Message 88 of 145 (2,927 Views)

★ Novice
I have heard from twitch. They say its ea fault and ea says its twitches fault.
Message 89 of 145 (2,861 Views)

★ Novice

Havent heard anything back from EA or Twitch for a few days.  I tried to think of a solution. I made a new twitch account and it linked flawlessly with my EA account, however the problem now is that twitch prime/amazon only recognizes the first account that linked because they only give rewards to one account.  Disconnect my twitch prime account from amazon via the amazon account settings doesnt fix this.  So I can link my EA account to probably any twitch account out there, except the ONE that I need to connect it to. Can't wait to hear "EA is aware that some users are experiencing issues redeeming Madden content. Teams are working to resolve this as soon as possible" from them again.

Message 90 of 145 (2,841 Views)