Re: Error linking twitch to EA account

by selfsishxsaintxx

Original Post

Re: Linking EA and Twitch Prime

★ Novice

I have followed these directions 20 times, yet when I try to link my EA account to my twitch account I still get the "error; invalid request" message.  I have gone through every troubleshooting method listed on EA, I've changed the email address and verified it with no positive outcome.  I would hate to think that after having spent $72 on Madden (because I also subscribe to EA Access), that I can't receive these rewards.

Message 51 of 145 (3,309 Views)

Re: how do you unlink a twitch account?

★ Novice

I have the same issue, tried clearing cache as well as new browser (IE). Originally using chrome. Different error for IE, but same result. 

Message 52 of 145 (3,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did all of this as well as reached out to Twitch, talked to EA support, still haven't gotten any Twitch Prime packs. When I talked to support they said all my accounts were linked correctly.
Message 53 of 145 (3,290 Views)

Twitch Prime Rewards Issue - Madden 18

★ Novice

I purchased Madden 18 for both the Xbox One and PS4.  I would like to have my rewards on my PS4.  Twitch automatically sent my first reward to my xbox.  I unlinked my Xbox account and did receive the second prime reward.  If I'm only allowed one reward (even though I bought the game twice), can I have the first reward (Reggie White) transferred to my PS4 account.

PSN gamertag - Crazy_X_Canuck

Xbox gamertag - CrazyCanuck1203

Message 54 of 145 (3,207 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Doesn't sound like anyone has heard a thing from Twitch. No offense EA you keep telling everyone to ask a source that has not taken any steps to even make Madden users aware they are trying to fix their issue. So many of us have already spent plenty of money on this years Madden so getting anything free is like winning the lotto. I would have to think EA has to do something about his for Twitch, if Twitch intends to do nothing. Especially when Twitch is releasing almost better than the EA GOATS.

Message 55 of 145 (3,259 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is so ridiculous how none of these companies are doing anything about this. And in 2 days we will miss the Reggie plus the 5 collectibles because they only give us 7 days to redeem these players. I know that all my emails are the same. When I go to redeem it my rewards I get the red box message saying I have already claimed it but I have never gotten a reward! This is ridiculous!!!

Message 56 of 145 (3,133 Views)

Re: Error linking twitch to EA account

★★★ Novice
I figured it Out!!!!! After several failed attempts, I tried everything even as far as trying to create an entirely new amazon prime account I called EA, and everything no clues. PEOPLE IF YOU ARE GETTING THE ERROR INVALID REQUEST MESSAGE, this is going to sound irrelevant but it is the problem. Go to mutrewards.com and make sure everything is set up properly create a mut rewards account linked to your gamertag. I PROMISE that is the source of most people's problems I've fixed all my friends issues that have had the same problem. They fixed their MUT rewards account then boom we could link our twitch accounts.
Message 57 of 145 (3,112 Views)

Re: how do you unlink a twitch account?

★★★ Novice
I figured it Out!!!!! After several failed attempts, I tried everything even as far as trying to create an entirely new amazon prime account I called EA, and everything no clues. PEOPLE IF YOU ARE GETTING THE ERROR INVALID REQUEST MESSAGE, this is going to sound irrelevant but it is the problem. Go to mutrewards.com and make sure everything is set up properly create a mut rewards account linked to your gamertag. I PROMISE that is the source of most people's problems I've fixed all my friends issues that have had the same problem. They fixed their MUT rewards account then boom we could link our twitch accounts.
Message 58 of 145 (3,150 Views)

Re: {"error":"invalid_request"} when linking Twitch and EA A

★★★ Novice
Message 59 of 145 (3,150 Views)

Re: {"error":"invalid_request"} when linking Twitch and EA A

★★★ Novice

That's new but sadly still didn't work for me.

Message 60 of 145 (3,143 Views)