Re: Kicking meter says late before even going up

by TheSwestNetwork

Original Post

Kicking meter says late before even going up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm aimed dead center and meter will be perfect still shanks right or left. Idk y it's saying late as soon as I hit a before meter goes up

Message 1 of 4 (1,028 Views)

Kicking PAT Glitch

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo challenges
Summarize your bug When kicking Field goal or PAT (not punting it works) the kick bar is broke it dont show until you hit x twice then it automatically says late and kicks a flunky try it score a TD and kick a extra point
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try it score a TD and kick a extra point
What happens when the bug occurs? The kick goes left the Bar dont work in PAT and field goal
What do you expect to see? same kick bar as in punting
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Robalboa
Date/time issue occurred 9/11/17 8:50pm
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. no crash

When kicking Field goal or PAT (not punting it works) the kick bar is broke it dont show until you hit x twice then it automatically says late and kicks a flunky

try it,  score a TD and kick a extra point

Message 2 of 4 (984 Views)

★★ Novice
I had the same issue several times in a Franchise game, offline. One wide left, one wide left, two wide right. What's more, I simulated three others and they missed as well. Six points lost.....Something is amiss....And when I say wide misses, I mean over the sideline stands.....
Message 3 of 4 (919 Views)

★★ Novice

ProductMadden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug both my kickers don't work in seasons, fine elsewhere, cannot try to kick goals or punt, the meter doesn't seem to work
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? both my kickers don't work, seems meter won't work
What do you expect to see? my kickers work
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? justwin1955
Date/time issue occurred since I started playing seasons, approx 2 weeks
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.both my kickers don't work, seems meter won't work

Message 4 of 4 (710 Views)