Keep getting kicked from EA servers

by Domingo3544

Original Post

Re: Keep getting kicked from EA servers

Community Manager

@edge_b99 

That sounds like a horrible experience I'm here to help troubleshoot this if you're up for it or at least point you in the right direction for a refund. Our forum staff can't make any changes to EA accounts. Where did you purchase FIFA from and which platform do you play the game on?

By the way, this is the Madden NFL forums. The FIFA forums can be found here

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 20 (2,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Help madden 22 kicks me as soon as I enter a match on squads this is the only game I have issues getting into a match no other games no my internet just madden

Message 12 of 20 (1,745 Views)

Community Manager
@vangbros69 Which platform do you play on? Have you tried power cycling both the console and router?
Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 20 (1,722 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry everyone is following your Instructions it is not our Internet connection it is a problem with your servers as im being kicked off my fifa 22 games, I've checked my Internet, restarted my router and all the steps you gave and its done nothing it needs sorting
Message 14 of 20 (1,670 Views)

Community Manager
@MightyOwls7 Thank you for reaching out.

Not all of our games run on the same servers. They are all individual instances so it's possible you could get kicked from one game but remain in another.

Would you mind posting in the FIFA forums or add to an existing post about connectivity problems? We'll make sure the team is aware of this.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-22/ct-p/fifa-22-en
Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 20 (1,662 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you tried fixing it I would say no om trying nhl 22 I click on accept user agreement and it backs out every time and the same with football 

Message 16 of 20 (1,103 Views)

Community Manager

@Patches1969 

There appears to be a handful of reasons that could be causing this. On our NHL 22 forums a player claimed this was due to a Pi-Hole on their network. Other players have been able to fix this by logging into profile.ea.com and making sure the region and language matches where they live. 

Can you let me know if changing your region & language setting fixes it? 

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 20 (1,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hi my game Keeps crashing and kicking me out of games, and some times I can't load into the lobby cuz I'll be immediately kick. I have tried restarting me console to leaving it unplugged for minutes or hours and it still keeps happening. This has been happening since the most recent update.

Message 18 of 20 (730 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having this exact same problem in December 2023. 

I don’t know what to do. EA chat sent me to this forum but no one is responding to my concern. This is such a joke. 

Message 19 of 20 (203 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry It does it to me too every time so it's not a connection issue called cable company have brand new lines now and modem and router.
Message 20 of 20 (178 Views)