OS3 OS3

7:07 11/4/21

Yes

Dusconnect

Message 622 of 625 (1,399 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Newbie

Thebuddhist316 last checked 01/02/2021

I have played games since then. And no connection issues or anything. Opponent quit

Message 623 of 625 (1,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform: PS4

GamerTag/PSN ID: xxcowboys8850xx
Time & date for the last time you checked your rank: 1/9/21 10:00 AM

Timezone: Eastern

Have you played any games since you lost your rank (Y/N): Yes, one.

Did this occur at a particular time in the game (Game froze, disconnect, opponent quit, etc): Opponent disconnected

Please help!!! I just want to see my rank

Message 624 of 625 (1,237 Views)

Community Manager

@laindon1 

This post is from 2017 so I'm going to shut it down to avoid further necroposting.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

AHQ Rules: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts

If you're playing Madden NFL 21 please post on these forums: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-21/ct-p/madden-nfl-21-en

Our teams were made aware of this ongoing issue a while back and put in a fix. It's possible the rank could still disappear but we have reports it will return after continually playing more games. We'll keep an eye on any additional reports on this and encourage you to post it in the Madden NFL 21 forums if you continue to experience this.

Thank you all for flagging down important topics like this and for playing Madden NFL! 

Blueberry.png
Message 625 of 625 (1,210 Views)