Missing Head to Head Rank

by wr3cka

Original Post

Re: Madden 18: My ranking is not showing

★ Apprentice
Still nothing for me. This is getting really frustrating.
Message 281 of 625 (1,499 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I hope this fixes it today! 

Message 282 of 625 (1,488 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Oh, I thought we complained enough to fix it

Message 283 of 625 (1,467 Views)

Rank not showing

★ Novice
Rank not showing
Message 284 of 625 (1,346 Views)

Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

★★★ Newbie
Didn't work
Message 285 of 625 (1,450 Views)

★ Apprentice
Happened 15 games ago or so. Resetting etc has no effect. This issue was around in M17 too though it never happened to me.
Message 286 of 625 (1,425 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't know if this helps or not but here is some info that might be relevant:

1) my rank went missing after a disconnect

2) in fact, I was having serious connectivity issues that I think are related to my internet service that was resulting in multiple disconnects (and lost games)

3) connectivity issues long since resolved but issue of rank not showing remains

4) there are various threads and YouTube vids showing the exact same issue in M17.  Last year I played numerous people with ranking points sufficient to be ranked but just had "-" in place of rank...you guys know this.

5) XboxOne...same user acct/name since M15...never had an issue before.  I play 500 games  or more per year...this is the first time my rank has disappeared.

Message 287 of 625 (1,420 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Welcome to the club

Message 288 of 625 (1,416 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That's what happened to me. I was connected by Ethernet and would get kicked off with a weird error....changed my connection to wireless and there's no error but ranking is gone. It's all good though, If it doesn't come back I'm trading it in for NBA 2k18.....

I had a case opened. It was closed and I wasn't responded too. I'm done trying.  Customer service obviously doesn't matter once a profit has been made off the game.

Message 289 of 625 (1,393 Views)

H2H no rank

★★★ Newbie
My rank in madden 18 is not showing up since this morning. Played someone online and they did some glitch to make my Xbox cut off and haven't had it since. Please help.
Message 290 of 625 (1,325 Views)