Missing Head to Head Rank

by wr3cka

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Head to Head Rank

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have 5200 rank points but after I got disconnected in a game I no longer have a rank.
I should be top 10 but I'm not even on the ladder

Ps4 gt wrecka--

EA_Blueberry: Removed [INFO Request] from post title

Message 4 of 625 (37,611 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Under investigation] - Missing Head to Head Rank

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @all,

We are continuing to look into this issue on our end and the information you've taken the time to provide to us will help to do that. I've sent this on towards the relevant teams who will continue the investigation on their side. As soon as we have an update on this I will get back to you on this thread.

Thanks,

Roger. 

*Accepted solution for visibility reasons.

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 203 of 625 (40,228 Views)

All Replies

madden 18 not ranking me

★★★ Newbie
When the game released I was ranked and then all of a sudden, the game crashed while I was winning late in the 4th
I started the game again and not only did I lose got a loss for a game that I didn't lose it was the stupid game crashing on its own, and then on top of it all the game stopped ranking me. I'm not happy with it because last year (madden 17) it was the same thing, I'm tired of paying 100$ to get a game that it's gonna crash, give me a loss and also take away my ranking fix it ea because I'm sick and tired of it
Message 1 of 625 (36,796 Views)

My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug I was playing an online h2h match when my game froze during play. From the image you can see that the freeze happened within the last 15 seconds of the 4th Quarter. I waited a minute to see if the game would unfreeze which it did not. I hated to reset the game because as all Madden players know even though I was winning the game in a blowout I would still be credited with the loss. Upon restarting my copy of Madden 18 I noticed that even though all of my rank points still showed up on my profile that my rank number in comparison to the rest of the players was now blank. I tried several ways to resolve the issue (including uninstalling and re-installing the game, contacting EA Support and following their troubleshooting steps as well as running a UO Trace) and nothing seemed to work. As of now the issue is unresolved...
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simply go to my gamertag Mr Plus 1 and you will see that I am unranked even with all of my Madden 18 Ranking Points (as seen in the image attached).
What happens when the bug occurs? It removes your Madden 18 Rank Information in Competitive H2H
What do you expect to see? I'd expect to see the issue resolved. The reason you play Competitive H2H is because you wish to see how you stack up against the best in the world, which because of this bug I can no longer do.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Mr Plus 1
Date/time issue occurred Aug 23, 2017 at 10:55am
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Attached you will find a screenshot of the game when it froze, a screenshot of my now blank Madden 18 Ranking even though you can see the Ranking Points still being tallied, as well as one of the UO Traces that EA had me run showing that it IS NOT a network issue or connection problem but an issue with the game itself.

Message 2 of 625 (37,700 Views)

Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

★★★ Newbie
Same here i have 5124 should be in the top 10 but I have no rank. Smh
Message 3 of 625 (37,684 Views)

Re: madden 18 not ranking me

★ Novice

Same thing just happened to me I was up 14-10 with 32sec left I had the ball and the game crashes and he gets the win

Message 5 of 625 (36,772 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue.  I currently have 4808 points, but I do not see my rank.  Please fix EA.

Message 6 of 625 (37,641 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Wow i have the same issue wtf EA. I have around 4000 skill points. Then the game started glitching during the second qtr. Now it shows that im not ranked anymore. Contacted Ea customer experience. And put my story on there forum. I highly doubt anything will happen. I guess we are fluffed. Its what we get for spending all that money on the g.o.a.t. edition. Sorry i ramble when im pissed.
Message 7 of 625 (37,606 Views)

Re: Missing online h2h rank

Hey @wr3cka

Can you try power cycling your console please? You can do this by powering it fully off, plugging it out for 20-30 seconds and then plugging it back in. Let me know if that refreshes your rank.

-Aido

Message 8 of 625 (37,286 Views)

Madden 18 ranking disappeared

★★★ Newbie
Was ranked in top 200 and now ranking disappeared. Please fix
Message 9 of 625 (36,722 Views)

Hey guys,

Can you all try power cycling your consoles to see if it refreshes your ranks please? You can do that by powering down your consoles and plugging them out for 20-30 seconds and then powering them back up. Let me know if it helps.

-Aido

Message 10 of 625 (37,571 Views)