Original Post

Re: Missing online h2h rank

★★★ Newbie
Straight eat a * EA
Message 541 of 625 (1,567 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Same issue. I did recently try changing my audibles in my playbook as well. I tried powering off my console and unplugging for 30 seconds and also tried deleting all saved game data on ps4. Still no rank. I notice this post was created in August and it STILL has not been solved? Also in the desc of the post it says a resolution has been accepted? That should be changed, as things obviously not been resolved. You have had 6 months. Why is this happening?
Message 542 of 625 (1,550 Views)

★ Pro
Great! My rank just disappeared and my ranking points have gone back to 1500 and it shows ive played 0 games. Whole profile basically reset. Wtf!?
Message 543 of 625 (1,536 Views)

★ Pro
And now it’s back. Geez guys come on. I mean I’m glad it’s back but just fix the whole ranking system once and for all.
Message 544 of 625 (1,532 Views)

Madden 18 ranking won’t show XBOX ONE

★ Novice
My rank will not show up in quick match. It’s been this way for weeks
Message 545 of 625 (1,470 Views)

Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

★★★★★ Newbie
Does not fix the problem on PS4, I tried it twice
Message 546 of 625 (1,490 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Does not work for PS4
Message 547 of 625 (1,490 Views)

★ Pro

Hey EA -- why are some people ranked and others are not? And why do ranks disappear and reappear? Since you're the ones who made the game, seems like you should be able to answer these simple questions. And if you can't or won't answer, why not? Thanks.

Message 548 of 625 (1,481 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

THERE IS NO FIX. GET OVER IT and also.......... do NOT BUY 19 UNTIL WE KNOW THIS IS FIXED!!!!!!   DO NOT BUY 19 UNTIL WE KNOW THIS IS FIXED!!!   this has been an issue for 2 years now, and nobody has said * about solving it.  DO NOT BUY 19 UNTIL WE HEAR OF A FIX.   DO NOT BUY 19 until we hear of a fix.  That's the only way we can be heard... THE ONLY WAY WE CAN BE HEARD. 

Message 549 of 625 (1,481 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

This just happened to me also on 02-12-18 at around 11:30 pm pacific. My gamertag is guerillarambo and the player I was playing is called mcisco1 and his rank doesnt show either. The game crashed in the end of a game and now my rank wont show my rank which was 478 before the game. Please fix this.

Message 550 of 625 (1,470 Views)