Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

by Kr0n1koNee

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

I've merged all of your posts together and pinned the thread to the top of the board in order to give it more visibility. We would like to thank you for your patience on this & the information you've provided so far. In order to investigate further we need this we need some more date from you, with that in mind would it be be possible to get back to me with the following:

Platform:

GamerTag/PSN ID:
Time & date for the last time you checked your rank:

Timezone:

Have you played any games since you lost your rank (Y/N):

Did this occur at a particular time in the game (Game froze, disconnect, opponent quit, etc):

We know that some of you have already sent over these details to us and we are grateful for those who have, thank you for helping us get to the bottom of this.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 151 of 625 (3,217 Views)

★ Pro
Hey EA and everyone else. I saw this post from EA on the same type H2H Ranking problem post for Mad 18. Maybe if they fix 18, they can fix it in 17 too?  Please? EA, what do you have to say about this?  Thanks.   Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank
Community Manager
EA_Roger

Hello,

I've merged all of your posts together and pinned the thread to the top of the board in order to give it more visibility. We would like to thank you for your patience on this & the information you've provided so far. In order to investigate further we need this we need some more date from you, with that in mind would it be be possible to get back to me with the following:

Platform:

GamerTag/PSN ID:

Timezone:

Have you played any games since you lost your rank (Y/N):

Did this occur at a particular time in the game (Game froze, disconnect, opponent quit, etc):

We know that some of you have already sent over these details to us and we are grateful for those who have, thank you for helping us get to the bottom of this.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Message 152 of 625 (2,917 Views)

★ Pro
Hey EA and everyone else. I saw this post from EA on the same type H2H Ranking problem post for Mad 18. Maybe if they fix 18, they can fix it in 17 too?  Please? EA, what do you have to say about this?  Thanks.
Message 153 of 625 (3,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Chsdrummer07
Aug 29, 2017 7:17 pm
Central
Yes I have played game since
Game froze in 1st quarter
Message 154 of 625 (3,180 Views)

H2H Ranking Gone

★★ Novice
Had the same issue in Madden 17 and figured EA would’ve fix this problem in 18. I was ranked about 17,000 and won about 7 games strait and after I beat the the last person he quit a few seconds before the game was over and once I got to the home screen my rank was gone only a dot showing. This is crazy you would think EA would’ve made this glitch something as a concern to fix.
Message 155 of 625 (3,148 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
GamerTag/PSN ID: PSN Kr0n1k_oNe
Timezone: 9/1/2017 11:00am mst
Have you played any games since you lost your rank (Y/N): y
Did this occur at a particular time in the game (Game froze, disconnect, opponent quit, etc):game froze
Message 156 of 625 (3,172 Views)

RANKING ISSUE ONLINE H2H

★★★★★ Novice
ROGER? u there buddy?
Message 157 of 625 (3,155 Views)

Re: Madden 18 head to head ranking gone

★★★ Novice
Yes I still have no rank and it happened the day after it came out and I'm 93-53 playing people who have ranks but worst record why is it not fixed?
Message 158 of 625 (3,159 Views)

Can't see my rank on madden 18 online head 2 head

★★ Novice
I can't see my rank online head 2 head . How do i fix this?
Message 159 of 625 (3,148 Views)

★★ Novice
Platform: XBOX ONE
GamerTag/PSN ID: IMM RAWW
Time & date for the last time you checked your rank: Last night
Timezone: Eastern US
Have you played any games since you lost your rank (Y/N): yes
Did this occur at a particular time in the game (Game froze, disconnect, opponent quit, etc): Opponent Quit on me when i was winning by alot
Message 160 of 625 (3,144 Views)