Re: I want my refund or Iam taking this to court

by mclovin1283

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I want my refund or Iam taking this to court

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Madden 16 is a broke n game with no  defense with no offensive line blitz pick up iam rank 3000 something in the world  everybody jump balls throw toss out route i want my refund and if i don't get it i will be taking this to court 

Message 1 of 3 (365 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I'm from chicago and my fav team is the Bears. I know they suck on paper and in reality right now. But I don't think 75 rated speed linebackers can keep up with Eddie Royal and pick him off in a milisecond. The defenses are too smart and the blocking is terrible even with the good teams. EA really screwed this game up this year.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (334 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I'm from chicago and my fav team is the Bears. I know they suck on paper and in reality right now. But I don't think 75 rated speed linebackers can keep up with Eddie Royal and pick him off in a milisecond. The defenses are too smart and the blocking is terrible even with the good teams. EA really screwed this game up this year.

Message 2 of 3 (335 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I with you. Tried tech support and only temp fixed issue. Sick of this *. Don't release a game that won't perform basic functions. Last time I buy any ea titles
Message 3 of 3 (303 Views)