Re: I got hacked and lost my entire MUT team.

by rickeyrock

Original Post

I got hacked and lost my entire MUT team.

★★ Novice
Before you say anything, YES I have emailed EA back and forth, but all of a sudden they stopped responding. I also talked to a live chat member who told me there would be an investigation done by the studio team. They've done NOTHING so far. It just says "in progress" for the case I made. This all started 5-6 days ago. I worked very hard for my MUT team and I really want it back. Here's a screenshot of my team before and after I was hacked
Message 1 of 5 (1,074 Views)

Community Manager

@Striixe

Please allow more time for your case to be handled and can I ask you to not update your case again unless you are adding requested info as doing this without being requested to will extend the time until your case is resolved. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,026 Views)

★★ Novice
I just checked and this actually started on Decmeber 22nd. So it's been almost TWO WEEKS and still no progress. I have plenty of evidence so I'm not sure what's taking so long? I also spent a fair amount of money, time and effort in the game. I really want my team back. Please.
Message 3 of 5 (1,012 Views)

★★ Novice

I got falsely banned for buying madden 20 coins and I never bought any coins I just grind the game out and when I talked to someone on live chat they told me I spent to much money and time on the game and that’s why I was banned and I started a case to prove I never bought any coins and it’s been 4 days and I haven’t got an email back yet and they keep viewing the case I just want to get back on my team

Message 4 of 5 (892 Views)

Community Manager

@rickeyrock 

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your account. Our forum staff unfortunately doesn't have any visibility around this nor can overturn these type of actions made to accounts, so we urge you get in contact with our Terms of Service team as soon as possible to dispute this. Sometimes there can be false bans and it has to be manually reviewed by the Terms of Service team. They'll help provide some more insight around what happened.

Please contact Terms of Service here

This post is originally from 2016 so I'll be locking it down to avoid any more necroposting. If you still need help around this please create a new post on the Madden 20 forum boards.

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (855 Views)