Re: I did the rookie set in madden 18 for jaire alexander but never got him in 1

by MaikeruSoya

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I did the rookie set in madden 18 for jaire alexander but never got him in 19

★★★★★ Newbie

In madden 18 there was a set for every first round pick in the draft, after you completed the set it gave you the 96 jaire alexander and is supposed to give you the best version of the card as a NAT in madden 19, but I haven’t recieved anything yet, my friend has saquan Barkley and he recieved his cards.

Message 1 of 2 (275 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I did the rookie set in madden 18 for jaire alexander but never got him in 1

★ Guide
you should have them/it. if you finished the sets in 18 and then logged into 19 using the same email address. go to your item binder, go to the left selection , pick program and find Rookie Premiere. that is where they should be.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (226 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
you should have them/it. if you finished the sets in 18 and then logged into 19 using the same email address. go to your item binder, go to the left selection , pick program and find Rookie Premiere. that is where they should be.
Message 2 of 2 (227 Views)