I can't sign in to EA servers!!!!!

by Teyloh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't sign in to EA servers!!!!!

★★★★ Novice

This week I've been trying to play MUT but I can't sign in to EA. Other games work fine for me when I play online but Madden 15 will not let me play online. Every time I try to sign in, I get the message:

"In order to acess the online features for this title your Sony Entertainment Network account must be signed in and you must be signed in to the EA servers."

I am already signed in to PSN and I have Playstation Plus. I think what might be the problem is my little brother said he created a PSN account and got to play online for free, I don't know if you were already able to do that or if you have to have Playstation Plus like me, but I'm confused and can't find the answer to this.

Message 1 of 17 (116,181 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't sign in to EA servers!!!!!

★★★★ Novice

I was worried about trying this at first (I researched a few hours before actually doing this) because I thought I'd lose everything on my console, but it turns out this is a quick, easy, and non-harmful solution:

1. Go to settings, initialization, restore default settings, and then restore (you will be signed out of your PSN account, but not any other accounts on your console, so make sure you know your email and password).

2. Follow PS4 reset steps and make sure you connect back to your internet (you should know your password for that too).

3. Play Madden 15 online!

View in thread

Message 4 of 17 (146,641 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

We upgraded our internet to AT&T Uverse... and every since I cannot connect, or stay connected for long to ONLY Madden.

It sucks... put in all the time and some money with MUT... now I can't even access it.

Message 2 of 17 (116,095 Views)

★★★★ Novice

At least I know I'm not the only one who's experienced this. It's really frustrating and I don't want my MUT season to end because I can't sign in to EA.

Message 3 of 17 (116,066 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was worried about trying this at first (I researched a few hours before actually doing this) because I thought I'd lose everything on my console, but it turns out this is a quick, easy, and non-harmful solution:

1. Go to settings, initialization, restore default settings, and then restore (you will be signed out of your PSN account, but not any other accounts on your console, so make sure you know your email and password).

2. Follow PS4 reset steps and make sure you connect back to your internet (you should know your password for that too).

Message 4 of 17 (146,642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried it and I still can't get in

@Teyloh wrote:

Message 5 of 17 (115,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this problem on Xbox 360
Message 6 of 17 (115,838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can play but I cannot purchase points at the moment... Says there is a MUT server problem...

Message 7 of 17 (115,828 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I guess EA Sports doesn't help the people
Message 8 of 17 (103,711 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If you’re still having this problem, what has seemed to work for me is go to initialize on your PS4 and delet everything, basically start over as a fresh PS4. It seems to be working now for me
Message 9 of 17 (102,654 Views)

I cannot sign in to the ea servers... please help

★★★ Newbie
It says press R2 to sign in, and when i do a box pops up saying "in order to access online features i must be signed in to the ea servers." The day prior i didnt have this problem. Can someone please help?
Message 10 of 17 (101,907 Views)
Twitter Stream