Re: I NEED EVERYONES HELP ON THIS!! PUSH "ME TOO" PLEASE!!

by MRHARLEM

Original Post

I NEED EVERYONES HELP ON THIS!! PUSH "ME TOO" PLEASE!!

★★★ Newbie

i need everyone to push me too on this post in hopes of the Programmers at EA seeing this.

We need to be able to play with the NFL Legends in our franchise modes. Young LT, Young Deion Sanders, Young Jerry Rice, Young Joe Montana, Young Ronnie Lott, Young Reggie White and Jerome Brown, Young Brett Favre, Young Bo Jackson and Marcus Allen, Young Barry Sanders, Young Howie Long, Young Randall Cunningham, Young Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, john Elway, Young Thurman Thomas.................................... AND EVERYONE ELSE GREAT. 

People i need your help!!! this should have been in the game for some time now. i need everyone to push "Me Too" on this post and reply as well so we can begin a dialogue for people to see we are interested in this feature for the game. lets make a difference. PLEASE HELP ME OUT EVERYONE.  

Message 1 of 10 (529 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!!

Message 2 of 10 (509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Come on everyone join in 

Message 3 of 10 (508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The Programmers at EA Sports need to take our advice on this. really

Message 4 of 10 (507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Great Idea

Message 5 of 10 (504 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why hasn't  EA thought of this years ago. Genious!!!!

Message 6 of 10 (503 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

We need everyone to get behind this one. so the programmers can see it 

Message 7 of 10 (497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA please make the change and update the game at least by the next year. i cant believe you have not thought of this.

Message 8 of 10 (496 Views)

★★★★ Novice

sounds like an ok idea. but who plays a solo franchise long enough to care. most ppl just sim. you sure couldnt do this in CFM with multiple ppl. besides there is too many other issues that need dealt with. i wud certainly have no problem with the feature but whho u think ea wants to please more? the ppl that paay 60 to play franchise or the ppl that spend thousands in mut?

Message 9 of 10 (454 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no i see why EA does not let people use the legends. i think this is the last year for me and MADDEN. it sucks. 

Message 10 of 10 (425 Views)