Re: Save feature for Depth Chart for H2H online play

by hawk4076

Original Post

How do you save your Depth Chart order so you don't have to keep changing it.

Anonymous

How do I save my depth chart order so when I go online I don't have to keep doing it all over again .. I'm not seeing a save button anywhere??

Message 1 of 4 (11,382 Views)

How do I save my Depth Chart order for online play

Anonymous

How do you save the depth chart order so I don't lose its order every time I come back on. I dont see a save feature anywhere  

Message 2 of 4 (11,383 Views)

Save feature for Depth Chart for H2H online play

Anonymous

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: Can't save depth chart for online play. I want to reorder my depth chart and save it so I don't continuously have to reorder it every time I want to play online because it resets it self.
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: go play online change your depth chart and then do something else(another game, turn off the system) come back and have to arrange depth chart all over again
What happens when the bug occurs?: Can't save my depth chart to play people online .. This should be an obvious feature
What do you expect to see?: save feature for depth chart for online head to head play
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?:
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: TecnicolorDream
Date/time issue occurred:
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: No

should be obvious what the issue is 

Message 3 of 4 (11,382 Views)

Re: Save feature for Depth Chart for H2H online play

★★★★★ Novice

after you make your depth chart go to files, then save files, then save it under official roster.

the save files is somewhere there near settings.

Message 4 of 4 (11,361 Views)