Re: Getting Started Open Welcome Pack Bug

by XxNoLimitzzzXx

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Reissuing the welcome pack is the solution.  You must request a call back during US business hours on a weekday.  You will know if you got the right guy if he sounds like a US citizen.  Tell him your welcome pack bugged out and didn't register in your objectives list.  If he doesnt have a clue what you are talking about you didnt get the right guy and need to ask for a supervisor.  

The important thing is to speak to someone that is from the US.  The foreign service reps are clueless, can not issues packs and will only waste your time.  I requested a call back on a Tuesday at 11am EST.  They called me back in 20 minutes and had my game fixed in under five.

That was after a month of trying chat, call ins during the evening and posting on here.  So the time of day made a huge difference.

Message 81 of 92 (2,369 Views)

★★ Novice
Confirmed. Selected the request a call back option from my service ticket on a weekday (previous contact was on a Saturday) and requested the service rep add a new welcome pack to my account. He did, and it worked perfectly. The rep did say they do not have specific direction from the studio on this issue but he was willing to add the pack and give it a try. Sad that it took six weeks and multiple phone calls to get this handled but at least it's done.
Message 82 of 92 (2,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What was the phone numbwe ? I can't even find that. Emailed them and no response.

Message 83 of 92 (2,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Its not just on console, it happens on the app too. What number is it? The website only gives you Help.ea.com
Message 84 of 92 (2,280 Views)

madden 15 ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

at the begining of ultimate team it say getting started. Well i have completed the steps but it says i have nit purchased my getting started pack for 50 coins, but whem i try to purchase again it say no remaiing purchases. Leaving me 4/5 objectives on getting started . Therefore i recieve a message "you have one or more items you have purchased but have not recieved simply rebuy the item but wont be charged ultimate pack bundle". ???? Please help/fix

Message 85 of 92 (2,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like a fix to this problem, it is aggrivating not being able to get past the "getting Started" objectives, because of this damn "Open Welcome Pack" bug. 

Message 86 of 92 (2,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is just aggrivating, i want to play madden, but can't until this welcome pack problem gets fixed. i've had a ticket in for over a week now, and still no response.

Message 87 of 92 (2,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's been 3 years when are you going to fix the welcome pack bug for madden 15

Message 88 of 92 (1,754 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If someone sees this, and has a number to call, a website to go to, or whatever, post it plz. I can’t even find my welcome pack to open!
Message 89 of 92 (1,566 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Who did u talked to?
Message 90 of 92 (1,318 Views)