Getting Ls when opp quits

by tez410

Original Post

Accepted Solution

H2H opponent quit/disconnect no win

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
My opponent quit by disconnecting his internet with 25 seconds left and I didn't get credit for the win. I know he did it intentionally because he paused the game first.
Message 1 of 18 (19,343 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: H2H opponent quit/disconnect no win

Community Manager

@KxngRichard

An Advisor will not be able to provide any compensation/packs in cases such as this, sorry.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 18 (19,279 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@KxngRichard

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-report-cheating/

barry.png
Message 2 of 18 (19,237 Views)

★ Apprentice
He wasn't playing unfairly, but the way he quit caused me to not get a win which ultimately caused me to have one less win when getting eliminated form H2H and not receiving the proper win(s) bonuses/packs.
Message 3 of 18 (19,233 Views)

Community Manager

@KxngRichard

An Advisor will not be able to provide any compensation/packs in cases such as this, sorry.

barry.png
Message 4 of 18 (19,280 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This has happened to me before, but I think it's just a glitch not someone turning their wifi off.
Message 5 of 18 (19,176 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This just happened to me 3 times in a row.  At the end of the game they disconnect and I don't get credit for the win.  I even got a loss for one! Wtf

Message 6 of 18 (18,631 Views)

Getting Ls when opp quits

★ Novice

Why am I receiving a loss when my opponent quits? This is the 2nd time it has happened!!!!

Message 7 of 18 (18,112 Views)

★★★ Novice

This just happened to me in an MUT game. Dude quit after I scored the game winning touchdown and it doesn't show a win or loss. So damn annoying after I came back from 17 to send it to OT.

Message 8 of 18 (18,512 Views)

Why am i losing when the opponent quit on madden 21 ultimate team xbox 1

★★★ Newbie

DisappointedOn madden 21 ultimate team i keep losing when i the opposition quit

Message 9 of 18 (18,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It keeps happening to me too. And everytime I get to h2h Superbowl it happens and I get the loss. This is *.  I'm on ps4. Did anyone figure out a way to stop this.

Message 10 of 18 (18,443 Views)