Re: Game keeps crashing when I play a solo.

by titanmason1

Original Post

Game keeps crashing when I play a solo.

★★★ Newbie
I try to do the GMC game that came out this week and every time I load it, it crashes my game. Would changing my stadium help prevent this from happening. Let me know as soon as you can!
Message 1 of 4 (354 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mine keeps crashing every time I try to start the GMC game #2 challenge. It freezes at the verify settings screen. I was able to play the 1st game of the week and can play all the other solo challanges, but as soon as I try to play that second game of the week it freezes at that same place everytime. I tried rebooting  the XBOX one and also took out disc and tried cleaning it but to no avail. Can someone from EA please help on this??

Message 2 of 4 (342 Views)

Re: Game keeps crashing when I play GMC solo challenge

★★★★ Novice

I waited 2 hours to chat with someone on EA about this yesterday and they said this should be fixed in 24 hours. But tried again today and it still freezes when I try to play the 2nd game of the GMC weekly challenge. It freezes as on the Verifying settings screeen Does anyone else have this problem??

Message 3 of 4 (323 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes, all you have to do is go to your team and choose best overall and let the computer do it and it should fix it. If the intro to the game glitch comes on. The one between the Seahawks and Panthers just quit the game and reload it.
Message 4 of 4 (317 Views)