Game gives loss after opponent disconnects. Even if you are winning.

by dommyd7

Original Post

Game gives loss after opponent disconnects. Even if you are winning.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Playing MUT Online or Draft Champions especially, I will be playing and the game will say that the opponent disconnected and I will take the loss. Even when I am winning. Taking this loss causes me to waste coins and not beable to make it far to get better awards.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There really isn't a way. The game is saying one thing but another think is happening. I have an Ethernet connection so I should really have no problems.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get the message that the opponent disconnected and then I will go back and I'll lose ranking and it'll say that I lost the game.
What do you expect to see? A WIN FOR THEM DISCONNECTING
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed? Depends on when the opponent disconnects.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? InNeR_StRiKe
Date/time issue occurred Once everytime I try to play.
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode? Unknown

Please just fix this, I'm wasting coins on trying to get better cards with playing Draft Champions.This issue is causing me to not want to play online which sucks because I love online.
Message 1 of 5 (4,038 Views)

Re: Game gives loss after opponent disconnects. Even if you are winning.

★★★★★ Newbie
This costed me a playoff game in MUT....
Message 2 of 5 (3,975 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happen to me in a super bowl with tickets. Its unacceptable and needs fixed!

Message 3 of 5 (3,967 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Super annoying!!! I think people are doing this as a glitch because they pause the game first and then all of a sudden the connection with the player is lost and I get a loss even when I'm winning. Smh
Message 4 of 5 (3,801 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This gotta be a glitch and I even think I person quitting is getting a win even. I lost my tickets my game before Superbowl, I might have to call madden about this is crazy !
Message 5 of 5 (3,273 Views)