Fumbles you commit and recover still count as turnovers for the team and player.

by Tepps12

Original Post

Fumbles you commit and recover still count as turnovers for the team and player.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MickeyLannist
Date/time issue occurred Since Launch
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Every singe fumble counts as a turnover. For example, if my QB fumbles the ball (which he does about once a game), the game counts it as a turnover even if my team recovers his fumble. Essentially, at the end of a season my QB has about 20 fumbles (even though I probably recovered 15 of them). It's incredibly frustrating when you pay attention to stat lines and your QB has 15 more fumbles than the 2nd most player in the league which might have 5 at the end of the season.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a game in franchise mode (cloud or offline) and fumble the ball with any player and then recover it. You'll notice the fumble still counts as a turnover even though you recovered it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The player's stat line who fumbled will list that fumble individually as well for the team. Let's say you throw one interception and your QB fumbled twice (but they were both recovered by you). You recovered both of those fumbles but the game lists that your team has 3 turnovers and your QB has two fumbles and one interception.
What do you expect to see? To correctly display the stat line. In said example above, the stat line should indicate one turnover which was the interception.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Every singe fumble counts as a turnover in my offline franchise mode league. For example, if my QB fumbles the ball (which he does about once a game), the game counts it as a turnover even if my team recovers his fumble. Essentially, at the end of a season my QB has about 20 fumbles (even though I probably recovered 15 of them). It's incredibly frustrating when you pay attention to stat lines and your QB has 15 more fumbles than the player with the second most fumbles in the league which might have 5 at the end of the season. Every time I fumble early in a game, I don't even want to finish it as there's a chance it can happen again later in the game which destroys my player and team's stat line. Please, please fix :-)

Message 1 of 3 (865 Views)

Re: Fumbles you commit and recover still count as turnovers for the team and pla

★ Guide
it is that way in the NFL(they have to fumble stats in the NFL..(fumbles and fumbles lost) so why not in their game.
Message 2 of 3 (813 Views)

Re: Fumbles you commit and recover still count as turnovers for the team and pla

★★★ Newbie
That's fair but the game is counting them as both lost fumbles and turnovers (for the team and player). Recovered fumbles are not counted as turnovers.
Message 3 of 3 (808 Views)