Franchise Mode crashes

by Jay4KayE

Original Post

Re: Franchise mode crashing

★ Apprentice

I am lucky to even make it into a game. Franchise is crashing looking at rosters, during games, during the draft. I have been stuck on week one for almost a full week now. 

Message 11 of 42 (1,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Started when I downloaded the new patch for madden 18 2 days ago. Usually crashes after I hit finish game and I goes to all the goals I completed during game and once I click out of that it freezes and I have to hit Xbox button and quit madden and have to restart. Does this after every game I play also the shake feature shakes sometimes more than it should make it hard to see anything
Message 12 of 42 (1,585 Views)

When are you going to fix Franchise mode crashing?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is ridiculous, I have about a 50% chance of making it through a franchise game without it crashing. Twice it happened in the last seconds of a game when I was trying to win/tie the game. It's absurd that this is happening to a game 6 weeks after launch by a multi-billion dollar company. I know it doesn't make you money like MUT, but please, please fix it, a lot of people buy your game, including myself, almost solely for this mode. 

Message 13 of 42 (1,540 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here after patch cant make it through a whole game without it crashing im about done with madden for good
Message 14 of 42 (1,580 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
What if we are not in preseason and it is freezing up? What is the work around if we are mid game of regular season and boom, locked up? What is being done about the game getting corrected? Looking at numerous forums, seems that a good amount of people are having this issue with this specific game.

Respectfully,
A disappointed fan of both EA and Madden.
Message 15 of 42 (1,571 Views)

Re: When are you going to fix Franchise mode crashing?

★★★★★ Newbie
Agreed...

Disappointing.
Message 16 of 42 (1,528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Same. Mid way through my 2024 season and crashing every few minutes during play.

Game has been fine for a month. Problems started 2 days ago.
Message 17 of 42 (1,556 Views)

MADDEN 18 FREEZING

★★★ Novice
Playing franchise as a running back, game makes loud "skipping" noise and starts to play again for a microsecond before screen freezes but with crowd still cheering in the background.

This happens at least once per game and has happened 3 times in one game. Has only started happening the last week and i preordered the goat digital edition.

I've deleted save data and hard reset my xbox with no changes.

Game is not playable.
Message 18 of 42 (1,996 Views)

Re: MADDEN 18 FREEZING

★★★ Newbie

Mine freezes whenever I play franchise mode doesn't matter position or if its online or offline usually happens in middle or near end of a game starts glitching then makes a weird sound and then freezes up and cant do anything but quit game, its getting really old considering it happens every time I play a game

Message 19 of 42 (1,987 Views)

Franchise Mode crashes

★★★ Novice

This is my 3rd year in Franchise mode, currently first round of the playoffs and I can't run more than 3 plays without the game crashing, causing me to restart my Xbox to resume. The crash still occurs even when restarting the game completely. This happened frequently during my regular season games as well, and it's getting annoying. You would think that a multi billion dollar company that has been around since the damn 2000's would not have these issues. Since day 1 this "glitch/bug" has occurred, just not as frequently as now. 

Message 20 of 42 (1,508 Views)