Original Post

Franchise Mode After Game XP Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Superstar Development and some Quick players earned experience, in game, is not showing in total XP for spending.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Franchise Mode, play a full game. After the game it brings you to the upgrade screen. The experience earned will be shown, but the total experience is not updated for superstar/quick players. I've only noticed this in season 2 of franchise mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? The experience earned will be shown, but the total experience is not updated.
What do you expect to see? The new total showing the experience earned in game added to it.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? PFPOOPFACE319
Date/time issue occurred 9/21/17 11:00 PM
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Superstar Development and some Quick players earned experience, in game, is not showing in total XP for spending.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Franchise Mode, play a full game. After the game it brings you to the upgrade screen. The experience earned will be shown, but the total experience is not updated for superstar/quick players. I've only noticed this in season 2 of franchise mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? The experience earned will be shown, but the total experience is not updated.
What do you expect to see? The new total showing the experience earned in game added to it.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? PFPOOPFACE319
Date/time issue occurred 9/21/17 11:00 PM
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Message 1 of 4 (2,825 Views)

Re: Franchise Mode After Game XP Glitch

★★ Newbie
Has anyone figured out how to fix this bug?????? I am on my 4th season and some of my superstars only have like 1k xp because the pts arent adding up after games. Someone please help because its gettong frustrating.
Message 2 of 4 (2,436 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Turn off your xp auto spend. The computer will automatically upgrade your players for you and buy stupid stuff if you don’t turn it off.
Message 3 of 4 (2,126 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's not a glitch. You have to set the player upgrade option to manual or off. If you don't, the CPU will automatically upgrade your players for you!

Message 4 of 4 (1,977 Views)