[Fixed] Madden Franchise bug - unable to advance week

by EA_Roger

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Madden Franchise bug - unable to advance week

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey Madden community,

Some of our Franchise players have recently ran into an issue where they are unable to advance their week. Our studio team are trying to reproduce this & need your help to get to the root cause of this issue. With that in mind, if you are running this issue please provide us with the following information: 

Platform:
League Name:
Gamertag/PSN ID:
Which year your Franchise is in (Ex: Year 1, Year 2, etc):
Which week in the season are they not able to advance from (Ex: Stuck in Week 16):

Thanks, we really appreciate your patience and cooperation on this,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 2 of 78 (18,225 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Fixed] Madden Franchise bug - unable to advance week

[ Edited ]

Hey folks,

We recently deployed an update with a fix for this issue and multiple players have confirmed that they are now able to advance weeks in Franchise. Please double check that your game is up to date and try to advance weeks again.

Thanks for all of the information you've provided us to get to the bottom of this and for your patience while we worked on this. If you are still running into this problem please update this thread with any information you think may be pertinent. 

Roger. 

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 19 of 78 (40,761 Views)

All Replies

Stuck on franchise week won’t advance??

★★★ Newbie

My game has been stuck. It won’t advance the week . It’s been there for about a month now . 

Message 1 of 78 (17,827 Views)

Re: [Info request] Madden Franchise bug - unable to advance week

★★★ Novice

I also am having the same issue.. in franchise mode I can’t advancd to week 3... The “things to do” screen only has view weekly awards, scout college players and improve team... I have no option to advance to week 3

Message 3 of 78 (18,042 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im sorry I left off the info asked for

Platform: Xbox one x

league name: MRCPHOENIX2U_2

gamertag:  MRCPHOENIX2U

year: 2025

week not able to advance from: week 2

Message 4 of 78 (18,004 Views)

★★ Novice

Platform: PC
League Name: Guickham
Gamertag/PSN ID: Guiiiitou
Which year your Franchise is in 2023
Which week in the season are they not able to advance from : stuck after Week 2 a few weeks ago, tried to play again yesterday and was able to do my game of Week 2 again and advance but no "game" or "next week" button in Week 3

Message 5 of 78 (17,997 Views)

★★ Novice

Platform: Xbox 1
League Name: 7th Floor Crew
Gamertag/PSN ID: I A1WAYS 1OSE
Which year your Franchise is in (Ex: Year 1, Year 2, etc): 2038
Which week in the season are they not able to advance from (Ex: Stuck in Week 16):  Week 3

Message 6 of 78 (17,956 Views)

Thank you all for providing the information above, we are working with our QA team to reproduce this on their end and they need your help once again to move forward in this investigation. With that in mind can you answer the following questions for us: 

1. What was going on in the League before the issue happened? (Trades, etc.)
2. Did everyone play their game for that week?
3. Have any players left or joined the League at all?

Thanks for your cooperation & patience on this. 

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 7 of 78 (17,919 Views)

★★ Novice

Just some background on my league: There are only 3 of us in the league, we started the franchise as coaches with the real-life rosters during the playoffs, but we later switched to owners to relocate our teams(We have also had one of the owners in autopilot for about a season and a half). The season before this happened I started the relocation process again. We had also used multiple different custom draft classes over the years. We have also played most of our games throughout the franchise, most using the moments.

1. My franchise had been relocated coming into the season.

2. Two of our owners had played their games, the third still being on autopilot

3. No one had joined or left after I invited them initially

Message 8 of 78 (17,910 Views)

★★ Novice

1. Played my game, did training and scout. No trade or relocation. Simulation from Week 2 to Week 3 was insanely long,could not be completed since i had to power out my PC and leave my house. Tried to do a trade in my Week 3 and it worked.

2. Everyone played his game for that week, i'm alone in this league

3. Always been a solo league

Message 9 of 78 (17,866 Views)

Thanks @Guiiiitou  & @I_A1WAYS_1OSE , appreciate the follow up, the more information we can get on this the better. As  it isn't affecting everyone it can be more difficult to narrow down and reproduce the issue at hand. 

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 10 of 78 (17,859 Views)