Re: Edit a QB

by cato5205

Original Post

Edit a QB

★★★ Newbie
Anyone know how to edit a QB ratings in non career mode? I can create a player and edit their ratings for every position except QB. I got to creation mode and create a player and can edit their ratings in every position except QB. Anyone else have this problem? And how do you fix it?
Message 1 of 5 (2,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@maddenmaster2020 you have to select the player then select edit player, then you can edit them.

Message 2 of 5 (2,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Exactly but ir does not let you do that with QB’s.
Message 3 of 5 (2,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@maddenmaster2020 wrote:
Anyone know how to edit a QB ratings in non career mode? I can create a player and edit their ratings for every position except QB. I got to creation mode and create a player and can edit their ratings in every position except QB. Anyone else have this problem? And how do you fix it?

I know this a very old post.. but this is just in case someone else has the same problem in the future. I have only done this on Madden 18 on PS4, (I havent played any others so it may work on those). But when you are editing players, choose the QB that you want to edit their ratings. Go into the edit player screen and change their position to Kicker "K", then press the Options (save) button. Now go to the Kickers "K" in the drop down at the top. Now the QB is in the Kicker list and you can edit all of his ratings. Once you're done change his position back to QB and press the Options (save) button again. Now when you go to the QB all of his ratings are changed.

I hope this helps someone.

Message 4 of 5 (1,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm adding this comment to your reply just in case you werent subscribed to the OP's question.

"I know this a very old post.. but this is just in case someone else has the same problem in the future. I have only done this on Madden 18 on PS4, (I havent played any others so it may work on those). But when you are editing players, choose the QB that you want to edit their ratings. Go into the edit player screen and change their position to Kicker "K", then press the Options (save) button. Now go to the Kickers "K" in the drop down at the top. Now the QB is in the Kicker list and you can edit all of his ratings. Once you're done change his position back to QB and press the Options (save) button again. Now when you go to the QB all of his ratings are changed"

I hope this helps someone.

Message 5 of 5 (1,043 Views)