Difficulty level in Connected Franchise

by ColdinConcord

Original Post

Difficulty level in Connected Franchise

★★★ Newbie

In my offline connected franchise i have the skill level set to all-pro, but when i look in game it is pro and it won't let me change it. Please help because Franchise is way too easy.

Message 1 of 3 (1,524 Views)

CFM (Madden 17) Changes Difficulty

★★★ Newbie
Connected Franchise Mode in Madden 17 keeps automatically changing my difficulty settings. I change it to All-Madden in the settngs and then League Settings. Then when I get into the game, I always notice the CPU is TOOOO easy (even with adjusted sliders). So I check my game options in-game to see the difficulty, and its set back to All-Pro!

I have exited the game to flick it back to All-Madden and that doesn't work because it just automatically flicks it back. I've tried making new CFMs with the setting already on All-Madden, and that doesn't work. I've skipped weeks ahead at times as well in case it just took time to save the changes, and that doesn't work either.

And the thing is, I'll exit that All-Pro game and go check my settings again in the main CFM menu, and it says All-Madden! But like I said, in-game it says All-Pro. Any help with this would be wonderful. I don't like how easy this is.
Message 2 of 3 (1,497 Views)

Re: CFM (Madden 17) Changes Difficulty

★★★ Newbie
I'm a QB in an offline CFM btw.
Message 3 of 3 (1,495 Views)