Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred Yesterday, and at the end of every CFM season
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug My cornerbacks win DB of year (had a star who won, two quicks who were in the running, all in their 20s) and their dev trait goes down. I saw on reddit that this is determined by tackles and deflections, but he also was high up in those categories. Led the NFL in INT. I’ve seen many people discuss this online, as well as dev trait regression for DTs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at CB dev traits at the end of the season. Easy way is to look at NFL roster overall, sort by top CBs and look at their statistical seasons and dev trait changes. Only Patrick Peterson went up among elite CBs this year in my CFM, and his year was in almost every way worse, and he's also older
What happens when the bug occurs? Dev trait decreases
What do you expect to see? Either increase or stay the same
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

It would be awesome if you guys fixed this! I've seen many many people talk about it on Reddit, in their Youtube videos, as well as elsewhere. They also discuss the same for DTs, although that has not been as dramatic for me. If, at the very least, you could be more transparent about what leads to these changes, that would be great!

Message 1 of 2 (283 Views)

Re: Dev trait decreases that make no sense

★★ Novice

An example of the Franchise Guy (works for Pro Football Focus) also having the same issue at the beginning of this video: https://youtu.be/YVvYz-0Y3Hg

Message 2 of 2 (236 Views)