Re: Daily Objectives coins award its the same amount for the past 6 months

by MaikeruSoya

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Daily Objectives coins award its the same amount for the past 6 months

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

For the past 6 months I’ve be getting 7,500 coins every single time I’ve completed the daily objective.

I would like to know why and if you it’s possible for you guys to fix that glitch?

Its frustating and it’s driving me crazy.

I don’t know what else to doFrown

Please help me  

Message 1 of 6 (250 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide
don't know if you already do or not but try playing longer full games. like the Solo Battles, Online seasons, Mut Squads Hard or vs another Squad. usually get larger quicksells for them than you would for just a quick Ultimate Moment Solo, at least that is how it is for me.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (216 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @YounKdemocrat 

Could you tell us about which game exactly are you talking about? You've posted on our Origin forum and we have daily objectives and coins as a currency in a few of our titles.

Thanks in advance for clarification Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 6 (239 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, it’s concerning MADDEN 19

Message 3 of 6 (234 Views)

★ Guide
Dude..the daily quicksells ARE TOTALLY RANDOM. 7,500 is the Minimum for level 60 or higher. i've gotten 25,000, 50,000, 75,000, and 150,000 several times they are just random.
Message 4 of 6 (229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I totally understand that and yes I know it’s random but receiving the same amount (7,500 of coins) constantly for the past 7 months now it’s crazy stupid!

At least sometimes you get 25k, 50k or more but me: 7,500 coins and I’m on the last level.

Please explain that EA and no need for you guys to come up to me with that random thing cause it’s a ******😡

Message 5 of 6 (226 Views)

★ Guide
don't know if you already do or not but try playing longer full games. like the Solo Battles, Online seasons, Mut Squads Hard or vs another Squad. usually get larger quicksells for them than you would for just a quick Ultimate Moment Solo, at least that is how it is for me.
Message 6 of 6 (217 Views)