Continuous lag within madden 18?

by Ryankevin8898

Original Post

Re: Continuous lag within madden 18?

★★★★★ Newbie

It's not a connectivity issue.  Lag and framerate drop happen in offline franchise mode on the PS4.  It happens about once every 8 plays or so

Message 11 of 74 (8,426 Views)

Madden 18 LAG!

★★★★★ Novice
When will EA fix Madden 18's servers? I have a download speed of 620 Mbps, upload speed of 372. I play with a wired Ethernet connection, in the same apartment, with the same router that I played Madden 16 and Madden 17 on.... THIS IS NOT A FRAMERATE OR CONNECTION ISSUE, THIS IS A SERVER ISSUE! I even re-downloaded Madden 17 and played online and sure enough it runs smooth as silk. Madden 18 has serious server issues and they need to be addressed asap or I would like a full refund. I did not pay $85 to get the game early in order to play longshot, which sucks in my opinion. I buy the game for online competition, and I am unable to do that. Can I please return for a full refund?
Message 12 of 74 (9,861 Views)

Re: Madden 18 LAG!

★★★ Newbie
Same here my server is so BAD!!!!! Pauses during every play and don't even get me started on trying to kick a field goal it goes out of the stadium smh..how do we fix this issue
Message 13 of 74 (9,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's a frame rate issue, quit spinning us with this *. It happens with NO OTHER GAME I own
Message 14 of 74 (8,382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This is a real problem. Can be associated with the loading of the stadium and fans, with a sharp change of perspective, with snap. Solve it, please. In offline matches.

Message 15 of 74 (8,357 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
While I'm playing web an OL I go to turbo in assuming the snap and my player won't move until the snap is long past.
LB: forget blitzing. I have to get a running start just to get my LB to cross the neutral zone without stopping at the line of scrimmage.
RB: my turbo trigger is engaged. My RB will discontinue boosting!
Kicking: Yeah right.
WR: jumping for the ball had an incredible lag.
Thank you for reading.

Defensive Madden player.
Message 16 of 74 (8,339 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That's whats really making me angry at this point. Forget the wasted $200 on this game that DOES NOT WORK as advertised. I already asked for a refund and they refused. But can THEY AT LEAST ADMIT THE PROBLEM!!! I am in several leagues where other PS4 users are experiencing the same BS lag...... Every single game i play online has same lag. Yet Madden 17 has no lag on same connection. THIS GAME IS BROKE!!!!!

Message 17 of 74 (8,330 Views)

Disconnections from EA server

★★★★★ Newbie
I've already lost more games due to disconnections than I have to players. This is ridiculous. My internet is fine, as is everything else. I never had this issue on M17. This may very well be my last EA product, as I've become increasingly disappointed with their products.
Message 18 of 74 (9,500 Views)

Lagging

★★★ Newbie
I'm getting pissed playing online. The game lags and freezes and is causing me to lose. For example, I will have a receiver wide open I will press square, the game freezes and then lags so by the time the quarterback throws it, it gets intercepted or is an incomplete pass because the receiver isn't there anymore. And kicking a field goal or a kickoff is impossible. I will press X to stop the meter but the game lags and make me kick it 3,000 feet out of bounds. Its ridiculous.
Message 19 of 74 (9,509 Views)

Re: Madden 18 LAG!

★★ Novice
Just got the game Friday. Every mut h2h I've played starts with unacceptable response lag and gets worse as the game goes on. Kicking is a nightmare and navigating the playbook is unbelievably slow. It'd be nice to know that ea is at least aware of the issue.
Message 20 of 74 (9,625 Views)