Constantly losing connection to EA Servers

by L34RY

Original Post

Re: Constantly losing connection to EA Servers

★★★ Newbie

I have complained so many times to EA, Microsoft, Xbox, and I get nothing from them except the same old BS to clear my MAC and reset my router!  I told them there servers are crap and they need to upgrade but they don't do jack.

Everytime without fail my Xbox kicks me back to main screen when going from free agency week 4 to draft and I even tried on a brand new Xbox series s and had the same issue so it is there POS servers that need fixed but they won't do anything.

Message 31 of 43 (1,635 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still losing connection to ea servers. Can’t play one game without it randomly losing connection. I’m wired in. I’ve unplugged the router/modem etc. I’m stuck 

Message 32 of 43 (1,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I'm also having this problem and have reached out to ea 2 times now and no help.

Message 33 of 43 (1,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

having same trouble, looks like it was a mistake buying this game, it worked for like 2 weeks and now It's just disconnecting every time anything online is played, wired, resets, reinstalling or anything else, none of it works, even best ovr lineup recommendation, gonna sell all MUT cards and delete the game for couple of months and maybe it gets fixed one day, if not see ya later. I don't buy madden every year so I wanted to try it this year but its unplayable 

Message 34 of 43 (1,242 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Dude... I also have this problem. If you get solution about this issue also inform me Standard smile

Message 35 of 43 (1,208 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same her I can’t finish or start a game I only have like 20 seconds before It disconnect 

Message 36 of 43 (1,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this problem on X BOX series X. It connects and reconnects when it wants. It’s clearly a terrible EA technical environment. Please post what steps EA is making to improve a defective service.

Message 37 of 43 (967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello guys, I had this problem on PS4 playing ultimate team. The solution is that you gotta go to your router settings and change your DHCP settings. You have to change your DNS server from 0.0.0.0 to 8.8.8.8, and an Alternative DNS to 8.8.4.4. You can find on web how to sign in to your router settings, but if you don't know how to do it, then check it with your internet provider. Please find the screen attached. 

If it does help you, please pray for Ukraine! Peace, 

Message 38 of 43 (827 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That’s just the Google DNS server. If yours was at 0.0.0.0 then I’m not sure how you were connecting at all. 

Message 39 of 43 (811 Views)

★ Apprentice

It started today on Xbox One, about 5 out of 6 games. I lost the connection. I try restart it and my router. Don’t know what to do. Please help 

Message 40 of 43 (37 Views)