@L34RY same, same - beyond frustrating
Message 21 of 43 (1,421 Views)

Re: Constantly losing connection to EA Servers

★★★ Newbie

seriously suggesting an alternate MAC address to fix this? yikes

Message 22 of 43 (1,422 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Oh look… Madden 22 is broken too. Shocker. Maybe let Ubisoft give it a shot? All that microtransaction money must go to licensing since it clearly doesn’t go towards development.

Oh, and no, I don’t use Linux firmware on my router. And if you suggest that as a resolution, you’re the king of jokers. What would normal, non-IT people do that just want to play the game that they paid for? 

WHAT SHOULD WE ALL DO THAT JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME WE PAID FOR? 

Can I get a refund? I promise I’ll never buy another Madden again!

Message 23 of 43 (1,394 Views)

Community Manager
@L34RY

Where in the game are you getting that error message?
Blueberry.png
Message 24 of 43 (1,386 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

MUT. Trying to go through The Campaign. 3rd or 4th mission.

Message 25 of 43 (1,383 Views)

Community Manager

@L34RY 

Morning!

I took off for the day before I was able to catch your last message. So there's a few reasons why that message can pop up when you're trying to play a challenge.

The most common reason can be a corrupted roster lineup. This unfortunately can randomly happen to players due to a variety of ways they've been placing players in their lineup and upgrading their items. It's a fairly simple easy fix. If you go to your lineup tool and sort by BEST OVR that should do the trick. If not, I have some other steps to try in this post below like removing strategy items, coaches, etc. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Our-servers-cannot-process-your-request-at-this-time-Please-tr...

If that does not fix it, try playing a game of Superstar KO and then try going back into MUT. I've seen that get around this error as well. Please let us know if those worked for you and apologies for the error.

Blueberry.png
Message 26 of 43 (1,371 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I did set up my team using Best Overall lineup. Sounds like just another workaround for a broken game. Also, why is Michael Vick (QB) showing up as a defensive player???

Back to my refund request though... Again, I promise not to buy another Madden game until another development team works on it.

Message 27 of 43 (1,364 Views)

Community Manager
@L34RY

Sounds like the overall lineup did the trick?

I've seen some rare bugs in the past where players will be placed in a different position. Only MUT item know that is out of position Vick is the HB version. If you have a clip of what happened leading up to the bug where the QB was on defense that could help the team identify what caused it. Some bugs can be very hard reproduce because of so many factors that have to stack to cause it, so video is always helpful if you experience it often.

I frequently let the team know what type of sentiment I'm seeing on the forums. It sounds like we didn't hit the mark for you this year and it's unfortunate to see comments where players are looking to move on. We'll strive to hit our community's expectations next season, hope to see you with us on the field. Nonetheless thank you for playing with us this season. If you are truly seeking a refund, please visit the retailer/merchant you purchased the game from for that request.
Blueberry.png
Message 28 of 43 (1,361 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No, Overall Lineup is how I set it up in the first place and it DID NOT WORK.

This thread over losing connection was started in Madden 21 and bled over into Madden 22. So you not only missed the mark this year, but have consistently missed the mark EVERY SEASON. Also, since I played more than an hour of the game, Xbox will not refund the title. I will chalk this up as a learning experience. Don't buy EA games. Especially the ones that money grab with microtransactions and don't reinvest in upgrading or ACTUALLY FIXING the game. This is a perfect example of how a free market would support competition and provide the consumers with an overall better experience. Unfortunately, EA has exclusive licensing rights with the NFL and therefore has a monopoly on professional football games. What we are left with is a consistently subpar experience, unfinished releases, buggy and glitchy game modes that are in some cases unplayable, and the same reiterative garbage that was released last year with updated rosters. 

TL; DR: Buy one Madden game per console generation, but wait until you can pick it up for $10 because that's all it's worth.

Message 29 of 43 (1,357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey everybody. I just read this (after the exact same issue on Fifa22). Most modes are unplayable now. The only response by EA is, “must be on your side. Check router…etc”. Xbox live never disconnects, it’s just the game having problems. 

just wanted to say, it’s an EA, across board problem, not just Madden and not just FIFA…

it 100% comes from an issue with the Xbox soft close thing and where you can just pick the game back up when you log back in. I’m sure it’s causing issues for them. Alas, off to find another game to play…

Message 30 of 43 (1,323 Views)