Constantly losing connection to EA Servers

by L34RY

Original Post

Re: Constantly losing connection to EA Servers

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Sure. I'll give it a shot tonight and get back with you.
Message 11 of 39 (1,577 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry Sorry for the delay. My wife had to work late last night and I didn't have access to my PC. Attached are the 2 tracert results.

Message 12 of 39 (1,569 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same problem. I contacted EA Help and did an UO Trace and spoke with someone via chat. I guess my last question would be, am I out of luck with the point and coins that I lost during Solo Battles? Is there any way I can make a case file to redeem what I would have earned?

Message 13 of 39 (1,562 Views)

★★ Novice

I lost connection in the middle of a connected franchise game vs another human opponent. I refuse to believe MY WIFI is the issue. I have the same game for both the Xbox One S and the Xbox Series S.

On the Series S I have no problems, on the One, I can't complete a franchise game without being kicked off. It'a not my home equipment. Your servers are the issue. Own it and fix it.

Message 14 of 39 (1,497 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Did EA solve this issue? I am having the same problem.  I spent so much money on my son's MUT account and now, because of this server issue, he has lost out on Zero Chill and Ghosts of Madden promo's in MUT because he gets dc from multiplayer and even solo challenges too. 

Please help my son play full online games again in MUT

Message 15 of 39 (1,375 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @jerseyb257 

If your son is still getting disconnected from games please run through these quick steps below.

Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If those steps above fail to fix it for you, our Support team can help walk you through advanced troubleshooting.

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 39 (1,357 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Bahahaha, yeah sure. Just like that time I provided all the feedback you requested and you never replied. Good luck buddy, maybe you'll have better luck than I did with support, but probably not.

Message 17 of 39 (1,348 Views)

Community Manager

@L34RY 

My apologies for missing your last reply earlier in the year. Your trace route looks perfect to me, I don't see any issues there.

Question about your console though. Do you play it plugged into the wall or do you have the power plugged into a surge protector? If it's in a surge protector it's advised by Microsoft to plug it directly into the wall.

Do you know if your router has the latest firmware update?

Do you have anything plugged into the console? I've seen more game issues when devices are plugged into the console (controller charging dock, external hard drive, etc).

Do you have another Xbox or or console in the house playing at the same time when the game is dashboarding? 

Blueberry.png
Message 18 of 39 (1,344 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've been in IT for almost 15 years and I've never seen a surge protector cause networking issues. But, no, it is plugged directly into the wall. Nothing else is plugged into the Xbox and no other xboxes were being played at the same time. Yes, my router is always updated with the latest firmware. 

To everyone else:

I have come to expect from all EA releases, an unfinished game filled with microtransactions. A newer version of Madden has been released, so I'm certain that there will be no patch to correct what is obviously an issue for multiple customers. At least I have learned through the years and through this experience to never pay full price for EA games.

Message 19 of 39 (1,333 Views)

Community Manager

@L34RY 

Do you happen to be running Linux on your network and what type of router do you use? 

Blueberry.png
Message 20 of 39 (1,329 Views)