Connection to peer has been lost

by SmileyGotYou

Original Post

Re: Connection to peer has been lost

★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem, but I've played games with a custom playbook. I actually haven't played a game without a custom play oak. I think I've managed to play 4 games out of 40 tries.
Message 21 of 85 (1,203 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i have played 3 out of 4 games using my team specific playbook..i dont understand how a playbook kicks someone off the internet!

Message 22 of 85 (1,199 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Cox is my ISP. Do any of you guys have different ISP's? Just trying to see if any of us have anything in common besides not being able to play online (which is mostly why I bought the game).
Message 23 of 85 (1,189 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i have Cox but every since i have been playing with the specific playbook i havent been kicked off but once!

Message 24 of 85 (1,183 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Glad that works for you! No luck for me. This is ridiculous!
Message 25 of 85 (1,173 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

sorry to hear that. i still got kicked off though!!!

Message 26 of 85 (1,171 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The people at EA have been helpful, but they clearly have no idea what the problem is. I've never had an online game kick me off like this. Not even NBA2K which has the worst servers ever.
Message 27 of 85 (1,169 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

well thats good they are helping you. all they told me was its the internets fault. i gave up on them.. i wonder when they will be updating their system so everybody can play!

Message 28 of 85 (1,155 Views)

I have Cox cable also. 

Update:  I'm having continued success playing the whole game with my team specific playbook... I have not been able to play with any other playbook, custom or another team. 

Over the next few days, in an effort to help pinpoint the issue - which may somehow be a combination of Cox Cable and our playbook choices - I'm going to take a systematic troubleshooting approach.  I'm going to attempt to play a series of games:

- Build a custom playbook starting with my team specific playbooks.

- Try to play with a team specific playbook on offense OR defense (but not both).

- Play with any team playbook except my team's

I'll also check the ISP of the other people from other websites that are having a similar problem to see if it is indeed isolated to Cox Cable customers.

I'll send updates over the next couple days. 

Later

Message 29 of 85 (1,155 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

thanks, i was able to play about 4 games and i was kicked off of 2 but i realized it was the other persons internet that kicked me off because i recieved a win once i got disconnected. Im assuming more people are begining to have this problem!!

Message 30 of 85 (1,150 Views)