Re: Connected Franchise for madden 16 lacking experience points

by Fonzefoo

Original Post

Connected Franchise for madden 16 lacking experience points

★★★★ Novice

I am in offline mode and chose the coaching option after completing the preseason and dominating every preseason game, the coach only earned 360 XP point. How are you ever supposed to upgrade your coach especially to get the 15000 XP cost of the discount packages?

Also there is a severe lack of points for the players. For example I had a WR that I game prepped every week and he had 900+ yards with 12 TD's in the preseason and only earned 2500 xp point for the whole preseason. This seems ridiculous to me. there should be more XP point give each game for milestone for individuals like record setting play or 100+ receiving yards.

At this rate it would take a guys whole career to go from a 67 overall WR to a 90 overall WR when undrafted free agents become stars in one season in real life. 

Message 1 of 9 (12,267 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. There is a severe lack of xp points in madden 16 connected franchise. I just finished my first season getting next to no experience on a weekly basis. But I kept playing because I figured the players would just get it all in end of the year bonuses. Nope, they got hardly any experience at all. I had two rookie corner backs who each got seven picks, one made the pro-bowl. I had two rookie defensive ends. One got 11 sacks and the other got 8 sacks. I had a rookie quarter back go second in the league in passing and win rookie and QB of the year. 

None of those players got more than 9,000 xp points. The defensive ends got 6,400 and 4,900 xp. My best cb got like 7,100 xp. This is just ridiculously unreasonable. These players were rookies and destroyed the league. How we supposed to progress players???

Message 2 of 9 (12,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same goes here.. Madden 15 you could get like 120,000 in one season been through like 7-8 seasons now and no one has surpassed 20,000 in a season.. So stupid . Fix this right away ea
Message 3 of 9 (12,189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Dont know how this goes missed.. Does no one at ea sports pay attention to these things before release? Its like they release it without anybody trying the final product first . So frustrating , honesty the only mode i play in madden yearly and its broken.. Rookies remains rookies with awful ratings their whole career.. Nope .
Message 4 of 9 (12,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Fix this please asap!
Message 5 of 9 (12,062 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah, it's *! If I have a player who's a 70-75 ovr have a pro bowl/offensive player of the year season, and I can only upgrade him to a 74-81 ovr that's not correct
Message 6 of 9 (11,697 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know! For every tackle your MLB gets ONE experience point, oh okay. Madden just wants me to get about 300 tackles so I can upgrade his consistency by ONE. It's like Madden just doesn't like you, and will damage parts of the game they already got right!!!

Message 7 of 9 (9,942 Views)

★★ Novice

Single Player Franchise Mode or Connected are my favourite modes.  Love to do a Fantasy Draft with my Buddies over a 5 or 10 year period and see whos boss.  Problem this year just like everyone else is saying, whether your play or Sim your Franchise you don't earn enough XP for a player to improve.

You could draft Winston or Marriotta and they will minutely improve over the course of the franchise horrible.

PLEASE FIX-  XP EARNED IN FRANCHISE OR CONNECTED MODES EA!!

Message 8 of 9 (9,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me as well

Message 9 of 9 (2,496 Views)