Connected Franchise Thoughts

by DobbyMustInfect

Original Post

Connected Franchise Thoughts

★ Novice

I really hope to see more customizability added to Connected Franchise (CF). After playing quite a bit of the game mode, I've noticed that it just lacks that extra level of personal depth. With a limited selection of logos, uniforms and color schemes, it leaves me wanting more customizability. It seems entirely feasible to add a pool of -say- 50-100 or so logos to choose from and allowing you to use the color grid for scheme colors. Seeing as it doesn't actually matter what color scheme you choose, it would open the door for personal attachment that would keep me coming back to the game mode well past the release and the end of the NFL season. With users creating draft classes and editing them weekly, the addition of customizability would make playing a franchise for 5-10 seasons both enjoyable and foreseeable. I don't want the game to shy away from creativity. I want them to make CF a deep experience that feels like you're really controlling the destiny of a franchise. 

I'd also love to see them get in contact with current franchises and gauge the trade market based on things like age, ability, team need, and scheme fit. To adjust the trade-outcome-likeliness based off of feedback from franchises given at the same frequency as player overall adjustment. Though I could see maybe a tri-monthly re-evaluation of trade value to create a more immersive experience to really shuffle around a franchise. Giving players the opportunity to shift their teams' dynamic toward "win-now" or "rebuilding" mode. Far too often we see players like Antonio Brown get traded for mid-round picks during crunch time and during conflict. If player happiness played more of a factor in their production and development, it could be easier to obtain them from another team. It would also give more weight to choices regarding created owner bonuses or styles. 

Just some thoughts from a fan of the game mode who wants more reasons to jump back in to the experience!

Message 1 of 3 (267 Views)

Re: Connected Franchise Thoughts

Community Manager

@DobbyMustInfect Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams. 

EACade
Message 2 of 3 (243 Views)

Re: Connected Franchise Thoughts

★ Novice

‘Preciate you 😘

Message 3 of 3 (237 Views)