Connected Franchise: Ending a game and getting kicked to main menu on Xbox One

by Brucewaye79

Original Post

Re: Connected Franchise: Ending a game and getting kicked to main menu on Xbox O

★★★ Novice

I have been playing offline and have managed to do a whole season without incident...

Message 31 of 42 (1,256 Views)

Re: Connected Franchise: Ending a game and getting kicked to main menu on Xbox O

★★ Novice
I have had the same thing. I'm so angry at ea for the last update!! It worked great till that update. This issue needs to be resolved!! I've tryed the power Xbox down and it still does the same thing. Let's just say I have hade to go buy another controller because of this!!
Message 32 of 42 (1,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had it happen several times as well. It does seem to be tied to hitting the xbox button while playing for me, and I will try to close out the game entirely next time I play to see if that works. Very frustrating...

Message 33 of 42 (1,246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Have you been avoiding the xbox button Dmedicus?
Message 34 of 42 (1,233 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes,  I don't touch it at all.  I turn off the councul using the controller.  Like I said before, I had to erase EVERTYHING, reinstall the game, keep my xbox offline and I have just finished a whole season.  Sucky part is that if they do fix it and don't say anything I will never know...

Message 35 of 42 (1,224 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Avoiding the Xbox button has been effective for me too. Still, not really a fix. What drives me mad is the lack of recognition from EA. If you aren't going to fix it just come out and say that. If you are going to fix it but it's not a priority then say that. Just say something. Does EA realise there is a problem?

Message 36 of 42 (1,189 Views)

★ Novice

Still having this issue with no end in sight.

I am not able to wait an hour to talk to one of their chat people. I just want the game I paid $60 for to freaking work. Is that so much to ask? 

No one from EA has come here to address the problem. I've read the other forurms discussing the issue, I've tried potential solutions and they haven't worked.

The offline connected franchise is the the reason I buy and play Madden every year and for the past 10 plus years. Now I have a new console and new game and can't get past 4 games????

This is beyond aggravating. I just want to be able to play, but at this point could I least get my damn money back since the game is totally broken?

Message 37 of 42 (1,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When you say stay offline...does that mean you need to be unplugged and not connected to xbox live at all? no getting roster updates? totally internet offline?

Message 38 of 42 (1,023 Views)

★ Novice

Really EA? Nothing?

I've been buying EA games since I had a Super Nintendo and rarely have issues. Now I do and can't get any response or feedback on a problem that makes my game unplayable.

Message 39 of 42 (1,009 Views)

★★ Novice

Im having this happen with madden 16 now.

Message 40 of 42 (655 Views)