Commentators in Career Mode Repeating record breaking over and over.

by RTG210

Original Post

Commentators in Career Mode Repeating record breaking over and over.

★★★ Newbie
Madden 16 on Xbox One: in franchise mode when you're career player breaks a record.. The season rushing record in this case... The commentators announce the same thing over and over and over again and it never stops, ever, through the whole game every rushing attempt over a yard you hear it, the same thing. Where can I report a problem like this? It's SUPER annoying and has made me stop playing career mode because of it. PLEASE FIX EA!
Message 1 of 14 (2,691 Views)

Looped commentary segment Madden 16

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've noticed recently (well, since breaking the season passing yards record in franchise mode) that every additional yard I now throw for plays the same commentary segment  highlighting the fact that my quarterback has broken the record.  Now although this makes me feel brilliant for a while, it is now rather repetative considering I throw far more than I run.  I must have heard this commentary segment 500 times already now!  I'm hoping for a fix in the next update, PLEASE!!!

Message 2 of 14 (2,640 Views)

Re: Looped commentary segment Madden 16

★★★ Newbie

Well this one seems to be fixed, however it's now doing it with my running back for the season rushing record!  It makes me want to stop getting so many yards!!!

Message 3 of 14 (2,623 Views)

Re: Looped commentary segment Madden 16

Community Manager

@Sam-Caulton

We always try to take action based on player feedback, check the following link for additional ways to do that:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Weekly-Roster-Updates/m-p/5017553#M1149

barry.png
Message 4 of 14 (2,620 Views)

incredibly annoying bug/issue

★★★ Newbie

I am playing in franchise mode as teh redskins.  Morris my running back just broke the single season rushing record (yeah!) but now everytime he runs the ball, I get the following dialog:

... Morris has just broken the single season rushing record ......

.... congratulations to him and his family and how happy and excited they must be .......

thats a rough idea of what they (its actually a little longer) say but I hear it over and over and over and over and over and over and over (you get the idea)

EVERYTIME he rushes, PLEASE tell me this can be fixed as its so annoying that I am considering playing with either no sound or dialog or turning the tv volume off

I know that everytime he rushes he increases/breaks the record but good grief do I need to hear that same dialog after every single run (and yes I ran him A LOT) OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER?

please fix!

dougc

Message 5 of 14 (2,612 Views)

Commentary Keeps Looping

★★★ Newbie

When breaking the single seeason rushing record, the commentators in the game announce the record being broken. The problem I am having is that every single yard gained after the record is broken the commentators keep announcing that the record is broken. I've already noticed a few people out there having the same issues, but I cant seem to find any answers to the problem. What is the fix for this? If there isn't one...EA when can we expect a fix for this?  

Message 6 of 14 (2,606 Views)

Madden 16

★★★ Newbie

In franchise(player career) i made rushing yard season record, now the commentator keeps saying it again every time when i gain yards. How can i fix this?

-Nfl16 Rookie Newbie 

Message 7 of 14 (2,594 Views)

Re: Commentators in Career Mode Repeating record breaking over and over.

★★ Novice
Is there any fix being talked about or proposed for this glitch? I had to turn off commentators in order to stay sane enough to finish a game as a running back.
Message 8 of 14 (2,514 Views)

Why hasn't the commentary been fixed yet?

★★★ Apprentice

I have a wide receiver catch the ball and for some reason the commentary team seems to think 120>336 (or whatever the record is for most receiving yards in a game). That's just one example but it drives me crazy when I have to put up with it for an entire game, with them talking about records being broken when they're not even close to being broken, or records being broken when they're already broken.

Before you tell me to turn it off, I'd rather leave it on. The devs need to fix this issue.

Once a record is broken, they should only talk about it for that one play. They should never talk about records being broken we'll before they're broken.

NOTE: This is typically within the last couple games of the season when this happens.

Message 9 of 14 (2,445 Views)

Re: Commentators in Career Mode Repeating record breaking over and over.

★★★ Apprentice

I'm also having this problem. To make matter worse, however, I also keep hearing commentary about single game records being broken even on the first offensive play of the game.

Example: I was playing Los Angeles Rams (me) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers. On the first offensive play of the game for the Bucs, Jameis Winston completed a pass for like 20 yards or so. The commentators went nuts, talking about his stellar performance and how he supposedly broke the single-game passing yards record. I have to deal with this the entire game. Frown

Message 10 of 14 (2,452 Views)